Baritone & Bass VI Conversion Necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baritone & Bass VI Conversion Necks

I have two conversion necks made by DC Kunkle that I no longer need. With these you can turn your standard 25.5" scale length guitar into either a 28 5/8" baritone or 30.25" bass vi.

These necks are by no means in perfect condition but are very solid players. The finish the builder put on these was very thin, so plenty of scuffs, scrapes, & dings are present. The bass vi neck is worse off, but again still totally playable. Feel free to contact me for pics or specific details.

Both necks are maple with maple fretboards and both have tele neck pockets. Carve is CHUNKY with a slight V on the lower notes.

Baritone neck has a strat-style headstock, 23 frets, and a brass nut (nut is slightly too small but didn't affect playability / string spacing - it isn't glued in, so easily removed if you want to change it out). I'll also include a new set of D'addario baritone strings because I won't have any use for them.

Bass VI neck has a reversed tele-style headstock, 24 frets, nut installed by the builder (i believe its synthetic bone or tusq), string trees, and a set of Grover tuners.

Looking for $150 shipped on the Baritone, $175 shipped on the Bass VI.

Let me know if you have any questions!

zz0.tp27tmle4wbzz

Width at nut on the baritone?
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

my calipers show 1 & 43/64" at the nut on both necks.

Comment

Bass VI neck is sold!

Comment

baritone bump

Comment

I'll pop on the baritone. What's the next step?

Comment

i'll DM you!

Comment

Happy Birthday, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                X