Need a Fender 52 RI Tele Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Fender 52 RI Tele Neck

Hoping someone can help me. I am looking for a Fender 52 Re-issue maple Tele Neck. These were sold by various Fender Dealers (like Musicians Friend, etc.) a couple of years ago. They came is a black sack with the Fender Logo stitched on the sack. The neck's decal only has Fender on it. (like the nocaster). I believe Fender is no longer selling these, but I need one to complete a project. Can anyone help???? Thanks, Dr.John

Re: Need a Fender 52 RI Tele Neck

That's funny you post this because I too have been looking for the same neck for quite some time. I have seen a few show up on eBay for some pretty big $$$ , but no luck here or on HC. I like the Esquire inyour Avatar BTW. Those are my new favorite Teles.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Re: Need a Fender 52 RI Tele Neck

Just a thought, dont know if it is what you are looking for but i too am in the middle of a project and found a replacement neck for my guitar. I own a 54 reissue strat and want the same neck for my project. It is nitro cellulose finished, 21 fret, 'soft vee' shaped neck and is advertised as a direct replacement. It even has the skunk stripe on the back. It sounds identical to mine and i found it on a site called allparts. I am pretty sure they offer the same replacement for tele's.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X