Pedalsnake G2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedalsnake G2 for sale

I've got a Pedalsnake G2 in excellent condition for sale. I only used it for a few shows last fall before I moved to Albuquerque. I haven't had time to gig since, and likely won't until I'm done with school next year, so I have no real use for this right now. It's the standard base model with one set of power ends and a set of guitar cable ends. These are a GREAT way to reduce clutter on stage, and make setup/teardown a breeze. I'll post a link for now, and post real pics of mine this afternoon once I get off work (it's the top one at the linked page). I'm asking $40 shipped in the lower 48, Paypal or USPS money order.

After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Re: Pedalsnake G2 for sale

Deal pending.

EDIT: Nevermind . Still available.

Comment

Here's a pic:

Comment

how long is it?
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

22 feet, you can read all about these at the link I provided. These things are awesome for a frequent gigger if you use a pedalboard up front. It lets you keep all your power connections in the backline.

Comment

I'd also consider trading if anyone has a '59 neck or APH neck in zebra.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I've seen these advertised......how does it work?

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
                Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
                FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
                http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

You keep your amp and pedal power supply in the backline, and run this one cable up to your pedalboard to run power to your pedals, and the signal back to your amp. There are lots of other ends available too (MIDI for example), but that's how I used it. Makes stage setup a lot cleaner.

There's a local guy interested that is supposed to check it out soon, I'll keep the thread updated.

Comment

So instead of having, say, a Pedal Power or DC Brick running the pedals, you plug one end of this into the wall & the other end runs to the pedals???

Comment

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
                      So instead of having, say, a Pedal Power or DC Brick running the pedals, you plug one end of this into the wall & the other end runs to the pedals???
                      You still need a power adapter of some sort, as this just has the barrel end and not a plug-in end. This saves you from having a power strip or extension cord or something at the front of the stage, or having your wall wart up there if there are outlets up front. It's mainly to make the stage cleaner by minimizing cable runs, and to make setup and teardown quicker. I have a fairly simple rig and it probably cut my teardown time in half at shows.

FWIW, I run a OneSpot adapter into my Boss tuner, then run daisy chain cables to the other pedals from there. I just hook this up to the OneSpot behind the amp, and hook the other end to my tuner by the mic stand.

Comment

HHMMMMM.....good idea.

After I posted the last response, I actually READ THE INFO ON THE SITE

Little things like that that make ya' say, "Now why didn't I think of that?"

Comment

No worries bro, I know it's just easier to ask . This really is a cool little gizmo, I just don't need it as I'm not gigging now and probably won't have time to for another year or so. The local guy that's interested is supposed to come check it out this week sometime.

Comment

Very cool product. I use one with my pedalboard. It really makes setup a breeze. This is a great price on a great product.
                            Originally posted by LesStrat
                            make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
                            My Music

Comment

Thanks Alec. I'll know on Wednesday if the local buyer wants it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X