Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Zendrive*** for sale

SOLD

Last edited by overture2005; 02-19-2006, 06:53 PM.

Re: ***Zendrive*** for sale

As much as I want one of these things....the prices are killing me...great pedal here guys!
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
      As much as I want one of these things....the prices are killing me...great pedal here guys!

Yep, the news got out about his pedals, sad to say it's cheaper to buy a new one! Of course you'll have to wait a bit.
      After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Can I ask why your selling it?

Comment

Hi RiffRaff,
          I just got a Lovepedal Eternity, to compare with the Zendrive, I prefer the Eternity's fatter, warmer tone.

Comment

Thanks overture, I'm trying to decide if a zen drive is worth the buy or if I should stick with the BB preamp and OCD I'm currrently using, both are good pedals but I want something with less bite - warmer/fatter as you put it.

Comment

I can't believe this thing is still around...people on the gearpage are snapping these things up at this price!
              It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
              Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
                I can't believe this thing is still around...people on the gearpage are snapping these things up at this price!
                year, but since they are selling on Ebay for $140, the price of $220 seems REAL steep to me!
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

ONLY 1! sold at that price..the cheapest one besides that one was $212...one of them even sold for $332!!!

the guy who sold at $140 either didn't know what he was doing, had or was scamming people

Comment

Originally posted by RiffRaff
                    Thanks overture, I'm trying to decide if a zen drive is worth the buy or if I should stick with the BB preamp and OCD I'm currrently using, both are good pedals but I want something with less bite - warmer/fatter as you put it.

Hi RiffRaff,
                    I also have the BB preamp. To compare with the Zendrive, the BB sounds kinda fatter, the Zendrive just leans towards Dumble-ish tones. As a clean boost, I'd like to take the BB. It's easy to get a crunchy tone with the BB, but the Zendrive is kinda hard to do that. The BB is a very versatile box IMO, If I could grab only one pedal that would be the BB.

Comment

Originally posted by overture2005
                      Hi RiffRaff,
                      I also have the BB preamp. To compare with the Zendrive, the BB sounds kinda fatter, the Zendrive just leans towards Dumble-ish tones. As a clean boost, I'd like to take the BB. It's easy to get a crunchy tone with the BB, but the Zendrive is kinda hard to do that. The BB is a very versatile box IMO, If I could grab only one pedal that would be the BB.
                      Thanks for the comparison overture, the BB does have plenty of gain on tap which I like - I get a good mix with the OCD and BB - they're just different enough to give me two good gain sounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X