banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff for Sale: Gibson Flying V, Epiphone Explorer, Tonebone, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for Sale: Gibson Flying V, Epiphone Explorer, Tonebone, etc.

2001 Gibson Flying V 1967 Reissue Heritage Cherry
    - 2001 Gibson Flying V
    - 1967 Reissue (not the cheap faded series)
    - Heritage Cherry (sort of see through red so you can see the wood, beautiful looking)
    - Seymour Duncan Distortion in the bridge (the tone pot to the bridge pickup has been disabled ala Eddie Van Halen)
    - Includes original Gibson hardshell case
    - Condition is 9/10, the guitar was babied, rarely-played and kept in its case.

1998 Black Epiphone Explorer
    I just bought a new guitar, so unfortunately, I have to let this one go.
    It's a used 98 Black Epiphone Explorer. It has a few scratches, but it is in very good shape. Also, one of the strap buttons was switched to the back of the neck for better balance. I will include a hardshell case and an extra set of tuners that can be put in without drilling a bigger hole into the headstock.
    Send me your offers to [email protected] and we'll try to work something out, I'm flexible.

Maxon ROD 880 Real Overdrive Pedal
    This awesome pedal has 12AX7 preamp tube in there (I just put a brand new Electro-Harmonix tube in it). It is based on the vintage Ibanez TK999 Tube King (which Maxon themselves made for Ibanez). The sounds it is capable of are really wide, from a slight gain boost to full on metal drive. It even has a built in noise suppressor, which should be in EVERY overdrive/distortion effect.
    This pedal has seen very little use but is missing one knob, everything still works perfectly.

Tonebone Classic Distortion
    One of my favorite pedals, sounds awesome in front of a clean amp. I have two so I'm selling one.

Boss GE-7 with Sniper Mod

EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS AT [email protected]

Re: Stuff for Sale: Gibson Flying V, Epiphone Explorer, Tonebone, etc.

You should post asking prices so people know where to start. I doubt you'll get many offers in the blind. Can you post pics of the V?

Comment

Prices?
      "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Here are some pics of the Flying V. The last picture shows the biggest blemish. It's on the underside of the guitar and is sort of a dent, but the paint is not chipped and its very small. Anything else that looks like a flaw is just from the camera's flash.

And here are some pictures of the Explorer. The picture with the green arrow shows the worst blemish on the guitar where a tiny bit of paint chipped off in the corner. The flash makes it look a lot worse than it really is (the rest of the stuff in the picture is just flash, same thing as the other pictures).

Comment

Also, I'm looking to get about $850 for the Flying V and $275 for the Explorer. The Classic Distortion I was looking at $200.

Comment

The tonebones are $190 new, just FYI.
            Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
            Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
            Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
            Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
            Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Comment

Oh, I got it a while ago, thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll take $150 for the Classic Distortion then.

Comment

Any trades on the Explorer?
                2004 Jackson Stars Rhoads Custom
                2004 Jackson Randy Rhoads Legend
                2004 Jackson DXMGT parts guitar
                1996 Charvel Les Paul (Japan Only)Black
                1996 Charvel Les Paul (Japan only)Silver
                1992 Jackson Rhoads EX Professional Series
                1987 Charvel Model 6
                1987 Charvel Model 2 modded.
                1983 Charvel Star with Model 4 neck

Comment

What would you be willing to trade?

Comment

Hey Lit, just wanted to know if you got my email alright (re: explorer, bryan). If you did, what did you think of the offer? I've been looking for used explorer for awhile, and would like to get my hands on it.

Comment

PM sent for the Tonebone
                      When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Working...
                      X