FS: Muddy Waters Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Muddy Waters Tele

2004 or 5 can't really tell from serial number but BRAND New, MINT, Muddy Waters Telecaster, great guitar I am just realizing i dont need so many guitars.
    I play my strat all the time basically.
    It has the fender gig bag that comes with them, i will pack it carefully and insure it.

I have more pictures at home.

From fender site:
    Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

med jumbo frets
    special pickups etc
    vintage amber neck

I was hoping to get $485 for it shipped, I am not looking for a lot in the way of trades right now, a few things

looks, plays and sounds great, just do not need so many guitars right now.

OK thanks!
    "...Strange brew -- kill what's inside of you..."

Re: FS: Muddy Waters Tele

Wow, have been looking for one of these for a while! I have some stuff listed for sale - have a look and see if anything would be of interest to ya as a trade... Thanks!

Dano
    EVH: "I'm a tone chaser... I love chasin' tone!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-ola
      Wow, have been looking for one of these for a while! I have some stuff listed for sale - have a look and see if anything would be of interest to ya as a trade... Thanks!
      i will check it out!

it is a great guitar and i kinda hate to get rid of it but i play mostly my strat and if not that my 335 so the tele kinda just sits a lot

it is literelly like new, probably in better shape than one that has been in a store, and less $$ (that is if you could find one in a store)

Comment

A few pics as I have had a few messags...

Comment

Originally posted by chopstherocker
          AHHHHHH! GAS to the max, I was just talking about a Muddy Waters Tele the other day. Damn, I hate bills.
          hahahaha man to bad we arent closer together

i will prob regret this like i do that bandmaster but i just do not need so many guitars, i know i know you can't have to many but right now at this point in my life, i do

Comment

PM sent
            Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Working...
            X