FS/FT Charvel 375 body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Charvel 375 body

I was going to use this for another project, but I think I might prefer a single hum body. If anyone has something like that to trade, or even a Strat body I might put a single hum pickguard onto, please let me know. If anyone wants to buy it straight out, how's about $70 shipped anywhere in the CONUS? The body is in good shape. It has a few bumps and bruises, a scratch, and a couple of small finish cracks by the neck pocket. however, they are impossible to photograph due to the finish and almost as difficult to see with the naked eye. I'd be willing to bet a fair some of money that you couldn't see any of the flaws from 5 feet away. Up close, they do exist. The sale/trade is for the body only, none of the hardware seen in the pic is included.

Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: FS/FT Charvel 375 body

That's real tempting man... what's the body made of out? I've been saving for a floyd rose guitar for a while, been kind of focusing on the schecter C-1 Floyd Rose or Avenger Floyd Rose, but I havent seen one on ebay in over 2 months...
    7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

The body is basswood. I had a Duncan Distortion and a Hot Rails in it as seen above. The thing sounded absolutely brutal. A lot of people don't care for basswood. But it's such an even toned wood, that the pickups really showcase their own character. The floyd posts and inserts will be included as well as some of the ground wiring. The spacing will fit the Schaller Floyds Jackson used for years, or an OFR as well. Only thing about an OFR is, with the semi-recessed route, the end of the allen screws will stick out a little far. I've even got some cavity covers that I will include with the body. Thanks for the interest.
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

PM Sent
        www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

replied

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Looks like the body will be traded. Thanks to everyone for the interest.

Comment

Working...
              X