FS: Fender Stratocaster Loaded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fender Stratocaster Loaded!

Man, this is like selling one of my children! I got a fantastic strat on EBAY right now. I have about $800 into this one and am starting it off at $375. This is a MIM strat limited edition AIMM (american independent music merchants) series. I have NEVER seen this color on any other guitar. It is a Pewter Blue with a really nice metallic flake. This one listed for $729 and I paid $460 for it, as you can tell this is a deal! Pics on the link at the bottom and everything is in great shape.

LOADED WITH:
    FENDER VINTAGE NOISELESS Pickups
    DUNLOP STRAPLOCKS
    GRAPH TECH stringsaver saddles
    PLANET WAVE LOCKING TUNERS (that automaticly trim your strings. NICE!)
    Hardshell Case
    3 Whammy bars (you never know when you will lose one)
    Pearloid Pickguard

sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Re: FS: Fender Stratocaster Loaded!

Fender makes a limited run of guitars every year and makes them avalible to smaller music stores that are members of AIMM. 2000 they made MIA strats in transparent colors like dark blue, bright green, and orange burst. In 2003 they made Fat Strats in a really heavy RED METALLIC, and in 2004 they made photo flame topped Strats. This guitar is one of those limited editons from 2001.
    sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Comment

Working...
    X