Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic Aislinn 1x15 Tweed Pro For Sale $1200... Updated

$1200.

Essentially a Tweed Pro 1x15, your choice of Emminence Big Ben or Weber California 15 ceramic. Speaker must be ordered, so delivery will take a week longer than normal.

Tubes, your choice new Winged C 6L6 or TAD 6L6WGB for power tubes. Preamp tubes are new EH12ay7 and JJ 12AX7.

Laquered Tweed Cab, American Made Trannies, Mallory 150 mustard caps, switchcraft jacks, mix of metal oxide/ carbon film and carbon comp resistors. Solid core, cloth covered vintage wiring by hand. Nothing but the good stuff.

4 ohm and 8 ohm outputs.

Please email me if interested as I am currently traveling and have limited web access. Thanks.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Celtic Aislinn 1x15 Tweed Pro For Sale ?

This one is wired for 4 and 8 ohms. It wouldnt' take much to convert it to a Tweed Super 2x10 or a Tweed Bandmaster 3x10 if that more floats your boat.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

oh, that's so evil of you Scott....adding that little bandmaster note in just to taunt me!
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

i too am a 3x10 fan
        Originally posted by krankguitarist
        And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Do the Aislinn's have tweed cabinets?
          The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
          And Here on Bandcamp!
          Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Yes, it's a laquered tweed 1x15, but I could order a 2x10 or 3x10 and just hang onto the 1x15 if someone didn't want the 1x15.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Re: Celtic Aislinn 1x15 Tweed Pro For Sale $1200... Updated

if it were a bandmaster 3x10, which 10's would you guys recommend?

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Webers AlNico Signature 10S
                Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                Originally posted by LesStrat
                Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

is this the 30W M@tchless clone you were talking about? or something else?
                  gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days
                    is this the 30W M@tchless clone you were talking about? or something else?
                    " Based on the large Tweed Amps of the 50's, the Aislinn runs 6L6 power tubes and is capable of pushing up to 40 watts with a 5AR4 rectifier "

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
                    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
                    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
                    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Tweed Pro 5E5A (same circuit as the Tweed Super and Bandmaster)

I can put the lower powered rectifier in there if someone wants.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

thanks PB99 and scott

best of luck with it - bet it'll be killer

t4d
                        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Bill, it's complete and it has been one of my personal amps for the past several months. It needs a more traditional speaker than what is in it. Once I get that speaker in it, I'll put it on ebay.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Working...
                          X