FS: 20GB 3G iPod w/accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 20GB 3G iPod w/accessories

As the title states, I'm selling my 20GB 3G iPod and some accessories. I'm going to be buying a Creative Zen Vision: M after this, so I could do a partial trade for one of those.

On to the details:
    It has quite a few scratches, as can be expected by a 3 or so year old iPod. Nothing too major, and the screen is easily viewable in both daylight and in the dark (with the backlight on in the dark, of course!). It has an inscription on the back with my name and phone number. Though my phone number is the subject of many dreams, I could always just scratch it off (I think?) if you don't want it there. The battery life is great for its age, I don't know off the bat how long it lasts, but I could do a full charge and run it until it dies if you want.

As for the accessories, I have the dock, USB/Firewire adapter, A/C wall adapter, wired remote, and car charger. I think I have a rubber case as well, but I'll have to go check (if I do, it's a weird greenish color).

I'm thinking maybe $165 plus shipping OBO?

-Tim
    I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
    -Britney Spears

Re: FS: 20GB 3G iPod w/accessories

lol @ pic 4.
    I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Re: FS: 20GB 3G iPod w/accessories

Perhaps $150 + shipping is a little more reasonable. If not, it's going to le bay.
      I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
      -Britney Spears

Comment

Working...
      X