Epiphone Dot for sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiphone Dot for sell

I'm interested in selling my Epiphone Dot (Tobacco sunburst w/ chrome accessories) - no mods done; no electronic issues. Epiphone hardshell case included. Mint condition (I got it for X-mas 2005) - no new dings/ scratches. Used at home only; non-smoking environment. Sounds great but would most likely sound better w/ pup upgrade (I'm wanting to upgrade to a Gibson ES-137 or 175). You pay shipping (will be determined upon destination shipped to) but I'll take care of packing/ insurance. $450.
    Stratocaster (SH4/ SSL2/ SSL2)
    Epiphone Dot
    Martin OM-28V
    Taylor NS54CE
    Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
    Genz-Benz Shenandoah Pro

Re: Epiphone Dot for sell

You realize of course these sell for $399.99 on Musician's Friend right?

For Proof
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
      You realize of course these sell for $399.99 on Musician's Friend right?

For Proof

MF's price doesn't include the Epi HSC. Around here, the Epi HSC for a Dot is going for $99.

BTW, I wanted so bad to like the Dot, but the necks are either too thin or too thick and I'm very picky about neck thickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratfan
        MF's price doesn't include the Epi HSC. Around here, the Epi HSC for a Dot is going for $99.
        They're $70 from MF, making the whole kit go for about $470 shipped for a new one. Do you have any pics? Those usually help sales move along a little quicker.
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Yeah, for something used i'd probably at least knock off 15%...

Like i want a sheraton, but a dot would be ok too. But people keep trying to sell the for too much in forums and ebay i'm not too trusting off either.

Comment

Originally posted by Christobevii3
            Yeah, for something used i'd probably at least knock off 15%...

Like i want a sheraton, but a dot would be ok too. But people keep trying to sell the for too much in forums and ebay i'm not too trusting off either.

Good deals can be had from Ebay if you're careful, just pay careful attention to feedback and ask for detailed pics.
            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

and if I can buy a new one and case for $470....just seems to make more sense to do that...no offense at all of course intended, just a perspective
              Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
              It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
              Originally posted by LesStrat
              Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire
                Good deals can be had from Ebay if you're careful, just pay careful attention to feedback and ask for detailed pics.

Yeah, there are some guitar shops that sell on there with like a 1000 positive feedbacks that i check.

I still would rather find something local

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback - hardshell case must have gone down because I bought it after the fact for almost $100. Guitar was a little more expensive, too. Pictures would be great but I'm still not very good at getting that stuff transfered to the web. It is a thing of beauty, though.

I'm willing to come down some to help make up some of the difference of shipping charges but I'm still paying the packing/ insurance myself (and the buyer isn't having price increased by taxes).
                  Stratocaster (SH4/ SSL2/ SSL2)
                  Epiphone Dot
                  Martin OM-28V
                  Taylor NS54CE
                  Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
                  Genz-Benz Shenandoah Pro

Comment

Lowered the price at all? I would like pictures, just take them and email to someone and they can post them

Comment

Working...
                    X