Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus F/S

BAM! What's cooler than cool? No, it's not "Ice Cold", it's Danelectro's Cool Cat Chorus pedal.

This bad boy is encased in a rugged metal chassis that stood up to a couple years of my foot stepping on it with only a few minor smudges and scuffs. The pedal still works as if I had just bought it.

You want a soft, smooth, icy tone? Maybe a wacky laser-blast sound-effects tone? This pedal will do it for just:

$30 shipped in the US!

Re: Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus F/S

I used to have one of these, so I'm gonna pop in and give it a plug. I A/B'ed this with a Boss CE-2 and it was hands down the better chorus. Lush and full with a hint of UniVibe. Perfect for splitting a signal to two amps. All at a great price!
    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Re: Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus F/S

Oh, crap, that's right! Thank you, Ratherdashing. I forgot to mention that this is a STEREO chorus pedal. That's right, you can record chorus'd guitar in stereo OR, like ratherdashing said, use it as a splitter to route your signal between two amps (with the pedal off). Can you imagine the syrupy INSANITY that would result from playing this pedal through two amps with the chorus on?

Comment

Working...
      X