WTB: Boss SD-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Boss SD-1

Anyone have a Super Overdrive they want to get rid of?

Re: WTB: Boss SD-1

Japanese or Taiwanese? Japanese is generally more expensive. A friend of mine has both for sale.

Comment

****ing Hails Man
      I HAVE one
      i can sell for 50, plus shipping
      what do you think!?
      mine is Japanese one, and has some scratches.. but it is working
      PM me please. for pics.
      Hails
      J.P
      Ibanez RG7420-Evo 7-Liquifire 7
      Ibanez RG7420-Blaze Custom 7-Air Norton 7
      Ibanez RG550-Nailbomb-Nailbomb
      Jackson DXMG-Juggernaut - Juggernaut
      Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A
      Ibanez RGT42DX-BlackHawk - BlackHawk
      Fender Am Std-Holy Diver-Emerald

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
      Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Fender EVH 5510 III 50w Head + Custom 2X12 Cabinet W/ WGS Liberator Speakers.

Comment

I have a taiwan made one NIB that i was gonna get modded but bought one with the mod i wanted on ebay...

I supose I could let it go for $35...it was all papers and is in the plastic in the box still.
        #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
        #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
        #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
        #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
        #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
        Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
        Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
        Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

I was looking for the Taiwan one. I like the basic sound right out of the box, but i'm going to mod it.
          Brian, I may get back to you in a couple of weeks, to see if you have sold yours. I just snagged a TS-5 Tubescreamer off of ebay over the weekend.

I wanted to find a cheap SD-1; that's getting hard to do on ebay these days.

Comment

Originally posted by LoFiBrian
            I have a taiwan made one NIB that i was gonna get modded but bought one with the mod i wanted on ebay...

I supose I could let it go for $35...it was all papers and is in the plastic in the box still.
            IMHO, I would JUMP on the deal... that's half-price for a like new pedal... I have two TS-5's and as SD-1.... I modded one of the TS-5's according to the post here in the forum... It really sounds awesome.... The original still sounds pretty good considering the price, but you'll find the SD-1 in my pedal chain... something about the transparency of that pedal just adds a timbre to the tone that you can't quite describe....

If nothing else, you have a good pedal on standby, in your arsenal....

Good Luck,
            Allen
            ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Comment

I intend on getting an SD-1 later, the funds are a little tight right now.
              I bid on the TS-5 last week not expecting to win it, but nobody else wanted it, I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X