WTT Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus

I have it had for a year or so. I believe I still have the original box and papers. It just doesn't really suit me. Will trade for a Boss Super Chorus or Chorus Ensemble.
    I have had both pedals in times past and regret letting either one go. I doubt there are any takers but if so...

I am also interested in the Rocktron Short Time Retro Digital Delay.

I'd rather do a trade for gear than sell it. I'm tired of the pedal and looking for something different.

If you've got something else to offer I may be interested. Just PM me.

Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Re: WTT Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus

I have a boss CE-5 that I'd probably be willing to trade, but the stomp switch is a little finnicky on the CE-5 . . . you might need to stomp it really hard to get it to turn on. How wide is this pedal? Does it take a regular 9V adapter?
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Re: WTT Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus

I will get the that measurement once I get home from work. I believe it takes a regular 9 volt adapter, but I will check on that to make certain as well. I never had the adapter. I always used batteries.

The switch on the CE-5... How hard or complicated of a problem would that be to fix?
      Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Comment

Working...
      X