X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb : PAF-style double-cream HB

BRIDGE pickup.
    No cheap stuff please.
    Last edited by Thames; 06-13-2006, 09:38 AM.
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Re: wtb : PAF-style double-cream HB

I've got a VPAF neck from Dimarzio I'll part with.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention BRIDGE pickup...
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

i have an air zone in double cream if you are interested.
        the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak...

Comment

Got a brand new double cream DiMarzio PAF (there are no neck or bridge specific versions).

Never been outta the box.
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB
            Got a brand new double cream DiMarzio PAF (there are no neck or bridge specific versions).

Never been outta the box.

Whats the DC resistance ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thames
              Don't know zakkly and I cannot access the DiMarzio site from work. IIRC it's low 8s...around 8.1 or 8.2
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by Thames
                The DMZ PAF is barely above 8K (site says 8.09K). KILLER pickup in the bridge or neck. I had it in the bridge of my frankenstrat and got so darn close to the old VH sound with that guitar it was scary. It's one of my favorite PAF's.

Comment

Working...
                X