Shure KSM27 Studio Mic FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shure KSM27 Studio Mic FS

This mic is in MINT condition, and I am throwing in a windscreen and broadcast mic stand. It retails for $299.99, I am asking $150.00 shipping included to the lower 48. I will accept PayPal. Wanted to give ya'll a crack before I hit ebay. Message me here or e-mail [email protected]

Here is a pic of one.

Superb recording quality at a modest price.

The Shure KSM27 Studio Microphone is a side-address condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM27 has an externally biased, 1" ultrathin, gold-layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm to provide superior transient response. An extremely low self-noise level and selectable frequency response deliver superb recording fidelity no matter what the source.

Shure KSM27 Studio Microphone Features:

Externally biased condenser
    Cardioid pattern
    20-20kHz frequency response
    150 ohms impedance
    15dB attenuation
    Selectable frequency response: flat; -6dB/octave below 115Hz; -18dB/octave below 80Hz
    14dB self-noise
    138dB maximum SPL (133dB attenuated)
    81dB signal-to-noise ratio
    Phantom power

Shure KSM27 Studio Microphone Specifications:

Very low self-noise (14 dB A)
    Wide dynamic range (>124 dB into 2.5K)
    Very low self-noise (14 dB A)
    Very high max imum SPL (>138 (153) dB into 2.5K)

Re: Shure KSM27 Studio Mic FS

pm sent . . .
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Re: Shure KSM27 Studio Mic FS

'nother pm sent!
      gear:

'05 gibson les paul studio vintage mahogany (DiMarzio Super Distortion/ SD Jazz)
      '04 gibson SG standard (BurstBucker Pro's)
      mesa/boogie 2-channel dual rectifier (with EL34's)
      marshall 1960A 4x12
      and a few pedals

Comment

Working...
      X