Guitars, Guitars, Guitars!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars, Guitars, Guitars!!!!!

All right, I don't want to have to do this, but something has come up that I don't think I can live without. First up is a USA Jackson JJ1 Scott Ian signature model. It has an alder body, bolt on maple oiled neck 25.5" scale, and a Wilkinson trem (no bar, sorry). It comes in a Jackson gig bag. It had a Tone Zone/Jazz set in it when I got it. I yanked those out, put the Jazz in my Tele project and traded the TZ for an EVO2. I can sell it without the pickups, or I can toss some back in. I've got a few laying around, so we can discuss that.

Please pm or email me at [email protected] for shipped prices. I would rather stick with CONUS, but will ship to Canada if need be. Please, nothing over seas.
    Last edited by Travis; 06-26-2006, 05:28 AM.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: Guitars, Guitars, Guitars!!!!!

The 750xl has a list of 3 people who are ready to pay. So I will list it as sold pending payment. If all 3 fall through, I'll update it again.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Very nice 750, no wonder you've got a list of 3 for that price.
      Speak through your fingers

Comment

Nice 750!

I had the exact same one color and everything.... Prolly my fave charv/jackson I ever owned.

These are some killer axes...good luck!
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Thanks, guys. Pm's have been replied to, emails coming next.

Comment

More pics!!

Hamer Special FM: I tried to take some pics of the major dings and chips. The buckle rash on the back didn't show up so well.

no longer for sale.

Hamer Vector and case: I tried to get all of the chips, holes, etc.

no longer for sale
            Last edited by Travis; 06-26-2006, 05:28 AM.

Comment

more pics of the JJ1, the pickups are out right now:

Comment

about the V... alot of fret wear? any buzzing? the trem is blocked, but the wood block isn't glued in is it?
                '05 Gibson SG Standard
                '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                PRS IRW McCarty
                '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

n/m.. i just found out i have to pay $600 to get my truck brakes fixed
                  '05 Gibson SG Standard
                  '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                  PRS IRW McCarty
                  '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                  82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

OK, I was going to check on that when I got home later today. There's a chance that I might end up taking a couple of the guitars off the block. If the piece I was looking at becomes no longer available, then it would make selling the guitars moot. In that case, I might just refinish the Vector and bring it back to its former glory. That would include unblocking the trem. We'll see.

Comment

Here's a bump for the JJ1. I just don't think I can sell the tow Hamers right now. Thanks a bunch to everyone who has shown interest.

For the JJ1, I can do $400 without pickups or $450 with a set thrown in (I've got a few to choose from).

Comment

Working...
                      X