G&L Legacy for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&L Legacy for sale

I have a 2002 G&L legacy. Fullerton red, gun oil tinted rock maple neck. I put an SD hotrails in the bridge and I still have the original pickup, certificate of authenticity. I always get complements on this guitar when I take it to guitar center (even a worker asked if I wanted to sell it). It is an awesome guitar, better than any fender I have played. why am I selling it? well, I am not a strat kind of guy, I would like a gibson scale guitar. This guitar has not been played much. $850 is the price, can deal. No less than $600, anyone interested?

Re: G&L Legacy for sale

Anyone looking for a strat, I have it, hear it is. anyone interested?

Comment

that's a good price...it it was a two-tone i would have done some hard thinking!
      Originally posted by jeremy
      God hates bad guitar tone
      GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
      AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
      EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
      Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I'll offer $450 excluding shipping, but witha hard-shell case
        Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
        When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
        Red Devils - 1% all the way!
        Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
        Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

maaannn

I would really like this...

I'm gonna have to thnk this over, I'll get back to you
          Fender Stratocaster - EMG 81/85 (camo)
          Ibanez RG550 - Invader (b)
          Taylor 110E Acoustic
          Traynor YCV 20
          Brice 5 String Jazz Bass

Comment

Is the neck rock maple or birdseye? The G&L site said the Legacy had birdseye and I loves me a birdseye neck!! Also what is the "PTB system", something like the TBX tone control on some Fenders?

Would you consider a trade for a Yamaha AES620HB? Single cut, Gibson scale I believe, semi-hollow with Duncan JB in the bridge and Yamaha Alnico in the neck - let me know if you are interested...

Dano

Ah, PBT = Passive Bass Treble, so seperate controls for bass and treble instead of tone pots - cool!
            Last edited by Dan-ola; 06-27-2006, 02:49 PM.
            EVH: "I'm a tone chaser... I love chasin' tone!"

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I havent gotten back to any of you. I thought no one was answering. The neck is rock maple, but it is beautiful. It does not have the PTB system. I think that is just a way to use all three pickups or just the neck and bridge together. $450 is just to low for what I need, sorry I really can't take anything less than $600. About the yamaha trade, i will think about it, most likely not but I will think. I will try to get some pics soon (if I can figure out how to get them on here). Guys thanks for your interest and hopefully one of you can get this awesome guitar. Please let me know if you have anymore questions. If you would rather email me, please do at: [email protected]

Comment

How can I post pictures on here. Guys if you are interested in pictures, please either tell me how to do it here or give me your emails. Thanks

Comment

go to www.photobucket.com

its super easy and very free!!!

once you load up there then you just copy and paste their [url] link at the bottom of your uploaded pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
                    go to www.photobucket.com

its super easy and very free!!!

once you load up there then you just copy and paste their [url] link at the bottom of your uploaded pics.

Hey thanks for the tip. Well here are a few pics http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/fugatewm/ let me know if they work or not.

Comment

The pics that were outside make the finish look a little lighter than it really is, the inside ones were a little too blury to use.

Comment

looks great man! if i had the dough i'd snag it in a new york minute!

Last edited by Hoss; 07-01-2006, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Hey thanks for posting the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by G&Legacy
                            Hey thanks for posting the pics.
                            Actually if the PTB system is the passive treble bass control, or whatever, it does have that.

Comment

If anyone is still interested please let me know. I probably will not be offering it on this site anymore and will advertise in my local paper. I will drop the price to $800 and will take any offer that is above $600, case included. thank you for all of you interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X