banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alnico Pro II Bridge for sale (just sold APH-1N). (APH-1B for search)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alnico Pro II Bridge for sale (just sold APH-1N). (APH-1B for search)

Up for sale is an Alnico Pro II Bridge pup, including the nickel pup cover! Here is a picture of the neck one I just sold, and the two are pretty much identical (with the obvious difference). Everything is brand new, never before installed on a guitar. The cover is in perfect condition.
    Here are links to the two pics (too massive to embed). PM me with any offers, and I'll ship pretty much anywhere! paypal preferred!

Thanks guys.

Re: Alnico Pro II Bridge for sale (just sold APH-1N). (APH-1B for search)

Little bump.

There is now a scratch on the top of the pup cover, which kinda sucks. And so that may knock a few bucks off the final selling price. Anybody interested at all? I'm just gonna move to eBay soon.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

jguttello decided to keep his old pup, so the trade didn't go through. No hard feelings or anything though!

Anyone else interested?

Comment

Another guy contacted me about the pup, be he decided not to buy it too. It's cool though. Today is 20 cent day on eBay! And so I decided to list it on eBay. Here's the link! Thanks guys. Bidding starts at $40 (I think that's pretty fair).

Comment

So that pup still has no bids on it and only one day left! It's only going for $40, with the nickel cover! PLEASE somebody bid on it, so I don't have to relist it (and pay more money!). PLEASE!!!

Comment

I'm watching it and might grab it

mJ
              EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

Awesome thanks! I really really need the money right now, and if I have to relist it, I'll lose more. So I just want SOMEONE to nab it now (even though $40 seems a little low! ).

Comment

Big Al I got your back and placed a bid for it. Being it's Ebay you'll probably get $50-$60 for it.

Comment

Thanks for bidding dude!

I have a TON of PS2 games also for sale guys. They all started at .01, and most are still around there. Check em out if you want!

Comment

Only 1 hour left till the pup ends! Then I'll close the topic.

Comment

It got absolutely STOLEN from me at $42. Oh my God.

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                        X