Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech 21 Power Engine 60

Tech 21 Power Engine 60 - $185 shipped

If you're looking for a way to amplify your POD without coloring the tone, this is it. This is the closest that I've gotten to the sound through headphones. I've been using it to monitor myself live, but just no longer need it.

I've also heard of these being used to amplify acoustic/electric guitars for a transparent amplified sound. This also works well with other Tech 21 amps for stereo setups.

Anyway, it has quite a few dings and small tears in the tolex and one small hole in the grill cloth, but it looks pretty good overall. Check out the pics; I tried to photograph most of them. The amp looks much better in person and much less damaged looking (the flash really highlights them). In addition, the power light doesn't work for whatever reason. I bought this amp used with this issue. It hasn't been a problem for me as the power light is hidden underneath the chassis on the back of the amp anyway. Besides, I know when the amp is on. The amp works perfectly though and is a perfect partner for the POD.

These push 60 watts of uncolored tone through a special design (full range from what I understand) 12" speaker. They're a lot lighter, smaller, and easier on the back than keyboard amps or larger powered speakers too.

Read about it at Tech 21's site for full details.

GEDDY LEE SIGNATURE SANSAMPS LEARN MORE > dUg PINNICK SIGNATURE PEDAL MODEL DP-3X LEARN MORE > RICHIE KOTZEN SIGNATURE FLY RIG MODEL RK5 LEARN MORE > LOOK FOR THIS SYMBOL Purchases from sellers who are not Authorized Tech 21 dealers are at your own risk. Warranty coverage applies only to purchases made through Tech 21 […]

Also, if you would like to use it with a POD or similar, I'll include the XLR-TRS 1/4" cable that I use to hook the PODxt to the PE60.

I take Paypal or USPS Money Orders.

PM me if interested.

More pics:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by atomheartmother; 07-28-2006, 10:58 PM.

Re: Tech 21 Power Engine 60

These are great little boxes mi amigos.....60 transparent watts in a convenient 1x12 package....at a GREAT price

Chain a few together for a HUGE sound.

I used one along with a Trademark 60 & also ran a SansAmp PSA-1 thru it, which truly rocked !!!

Good price fellas.....go git 'er ............

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Bump for reduced price.

Comment

Oh man...if I had the money I would probably jump on that so fast...but I don't really need it. No, don't need it. My current amp doesn't get enough use and is quite similar....

Comment

Working...
        X