'59 Bassman Reissue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '59 Bassman Reissue

Fender '59 Bassman reissue, not the limited model. All Stock. I will take offers.

Re: '59 Bassman Reissue

Trading Post FAQ

5. Asking people to make offers doesn't lead to too many sales. You'll be far more successful if you figure out how much you want for something and just post the price. This is nothing but a suggestion. You are welcome to sell in any manner you wish.
    Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Ill trade you a Blues Junior.

Comment

Originally posted by newking70
        Trading Post FAQ

5. Asking people to make offers doesn't lead to too many sales. You'll be far more successful if you figure out how much you want for something and just post the price. This is nothing but a suggestion. You are welcome to sell in any manner you wish.
        Well last time I set a price, I got nothing, only an offer that was half of what I was asking for. I am seeing what people are willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Blues
          Ill trade you a Blues Junior.

I do not want to trade for another amp. Sorry. I really only want to sell it unless it is and unbelievable trade. Sorry

Comment

I rolled up all my coins, and it looks like I have $16 Canadian. That's the best I can do.
            Band: www.colouredanimal.com
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
            Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Okay I will set a price at $450...firm

Comment

some pics would definitely be a plus....
                Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                Originally posted by LesStrat
                Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by G&Legacy
                  Okay I will set a price at $450...firm
                  Not bad, where are you located and what kind of shipping do you suppose? Pics would be cool too. Payment accepted? Paypal?

I actually prefer the regular tweed to the laquer and the SS rectifier to the tube.

Thanks ~ TC

Comment

Pics...I will try to get some, but do you really need to see what it looks like? There aren't any tears or anything. I will try to get some though.
                    I am located in Ohio, south of Cleveland. I have not set payment or shipping yet I figured the winning "bidder" and I would hash that out. Thanks. If you prefer regular tweed and Solid State rectifier This is a better choice than the limited.

Comment

Working...
                    X