FS: JB Jr. for strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: JB Jr. for strat

. . . for bridge position, white. Make me an offer. . .
    Last edited by Folo; 07-31-2006, 12:30 PM.
    ". . . there is kind of a general misconception, I believe, about ‘technique’, and a lot of times it’s referred to mainly as scales and the ability to play scales fast and things like that, and people will say things like ‘Hendrix was a soulful player’ and say ‘Yngwie is a technical player’ or something like that, and it’s just ridiculous, because Hendrix had some of the most unbelievable technique."
    -Shawn Lane

Re: FS: JB Jr. for strat

$10

Comment

Um, well, with shipping that's not realistic. How about $40 and I'll pay for shipping.
      Last edited by Folo; 07-31-2006, 12:43 AM.
      ". . . there is kind of a general misconception, I believe, about ‘technique’, and a lot of times it’s referred to mainly as scales and the ability to play scales fast and things like that, and people will say things like ‘Hendrix was a soulful player’ and say ‘Yngwie is a technical player’ or something like that, and it’s just ridiculous, because Hendrix had some of the most unbelievable technique."
      -Shawn Lane

Comment

$30 shipped?

Comment

Doesn't this thing sell for $72.95 MIP brand new? I would think $45-$55 would be a fair price. $40 shipped is an absolute steal IMO.

Comment

Yep, you are correct.
            -Shawn Lane

Comment

Working...
            X