Fender Hot Rod Re-Issue Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Hot Rod Re-Issue Strat

I won this guitar on ebay a few weeks ago, I was bumping the auction and ended up winning. I like the concept of the guitar but I am a short scale guy and I can't get comfortable with it. This is a HRR Strat in Sea Foam Green that was made in Japan, I believe it is a 1991 model. Guitar has a Dimarzio Super 3 in the bridge with Fender single coils in the middle and neck positions. The bridge is an original Floyd Rose and is recessed, there is no pitting or wear on the bridge. Frets seem to be jumbos and are like new, the neck is thin and wide and resembles an old Charvel more than a standard strat neck. There is no hard case as it was an option with this guitar, the seller provided a brand new gig bag that will be included as well. The body has a few dings on it but nothing that is really noticable, all in all it is in great shape for it's age. the pics are from the auction I won, I did not have time this morning to take new pics. I am asking $525.00 shipped.

I had previosly posted an add about a Korina dean V, I want to appologize to anyone who was interested as I pulled the add. I played the V and the strat and decided if one had to go it would have to be the strat.

Last edited by jimlp; 08-01-2006, 11:03 AM.

Re: Fender Hot Rod Re-Issue Strat

You were "bumping the auction"?
    Originally posted by Frankly
    PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
    Originally posted by Diocletian
    Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

any interest in trades?
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Sorry no trades, need the cash.

Comment

Working...
        X