Wanted: digital 8 track.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: digital 8 track.

Anyone with a digital 8 track they want to shed?

Re: Wanted: digital 8 track.

I have a Boss Digi 8 Tracker I would love to unload. I just bought a new iMAC and dont need it any longer.

Here is the link to the one I have:

PM me.

Plague

Comment

Can you narrow it down a little? I have a Fostex D-90 which is a rack HD 8-track, and can record 8 tracks simultaneously. But you need an external mixer. Do you need an "all-in-one" recorder, like with effects and such? Those usually can only record 2-4 tracks at a time.

Comment

I have a preamp/mixer, so that's no biggie. I'd only record up to 2 tracks at once. It'd be nice if it used a modern format (that is, no zip drives and such). Reverb would be nice, but that's not really to big of a deal because I'm sure the verb on most is probably not that great. The simpler the better. Anything that can do "demo quality" recordings.

Comment

Hi,

I have a Roland CD-X1...

It uses CD-RW for storage and burns CD-Rs, has a built in sequencer, and basically all the effects and preamp stuff (like a GT-6, plus one for bass, and vocals) built in reverb and delay...etc, etc...

I be willing to consider trades as [email protected]

I realize I'm new here. I live in Hawaii (so, it's far away), but close enough to where you can find me (so I'd be stupid to screw you)...

Anyway. Let's try to work it out. The CD-X1 works perfectly and I'll even throw in a drum machine (Dr. Rhythm 202) and microphone and all the blank CD-Rs and CD-RW's around if you've got something worthwhile to me.

Cheers
          Z

Comment

I have a tried and true Roland VS880 I've kept as a backup that never gets used.

Comment

Thanks for all the inquiries and such. I scored one of those red Fostex's for cheap on ebay, so I'm set now. A simple unit that will suit my needs.

Comment

Originally posted by aloha
                Hi,

I have a Roland CD-X1...

It uses CD-RW for storage and burns CD-Rs, has a built in sequencer, and basically all the effects and preamp stuff (like a GT-6, plus one for bass, and vocals) built in reverb and delay...etc, etc...

I be willing to consider trades as [email protected]

I realize I'm new here. I live in Hawaii (so, it's far away), but close enough to where you can find me (so I'd be stupid to screw you)...

Anyway. Let's try to work it out. The CD-X1 works perfectly and I'll even throw in a drum machine (Dr. Rhythm 202) and microphone and all the blank CD-Rs and CD-RW's around if you've got something worthwhile to me.

Cheers
                Z

Aloha, what would you be asking cash price for this unit? I'm the market for something for home recording...
                Originally posted by Mattt
                If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
                Originally posted by ginormous
                This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Working...
                X