• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Mustaine
    replied
    Re: Live - Q&A with Dave Mustaine 4/13/10 - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by thecallofktulu View Post
    Is Vic's Garage open to public use, or is it a private studio for only Megadeth's use?
    it is a semi-private studio, which means i pick who i want in here.

Leave a comment:

• Larabanana
    replied

Hi Dave, this is Lara from Las Vegas. I just wanted to ask you, how are you able to write these amazing songs with such complex lyrics? You've been writing mindblowing songs since your early twenties, like the songs on KIMB. I'm just curious,

Did you read alot as a teen? Or did all the songs you wrote came to you over time?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by Beat View Post
    I noticed that Metal Hammer magazine keeps its readers updated on everything related to Megadeth, more than other magazines... Is there any special relationship between you both or is it just that they are a proper magazine?
    Metal Hammers just the best magazine.

Leave a comment:

• linkmgs
    replied

i ma big fan from morocco and i wanna just said that it's great honor for me to ask you thos questions so thank you alot for answering

megadeth rules!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by voyager71390 View Post
    Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P
    thanks. i guess the other 4,000 people that saw the show must not have ears as good as you because they loved it.

do you want yer money back?

Leave a comment:

• innerdreamrecords.co
    replied

Let's get to the point here. Could you whip Lar's ass in a kiddy pool full of Jello wrestling match?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by voyager71390 View Post
    Hi Dave, this is Justin from LA

I saw you at your R.I.P. tour in hollywood, your voice sounded shot, I hope you're feeling better now, eh?

My question is: Does your son have a band? If yes, does your son's band need another guitar player? :P
    He doesn't. He may want a guitar player, you should check his myspace/facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by texasguitarslinger View Post
    iPod or Zune?
    Ipod for sure.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by Slaytallideth View Post
    Dave,

How do you feel Megadeth's new albums stacks up to Metallica and Slayer's? Because I feel that Endgame is head and shoulders above the other 2
    i don't like to compare us, but i am flattered.

Leave a comment:

• sfdamiao
    replied

Dave thank you, I think that if we have a mission in this earth, yours is probably done man, I donīt mean to be melancolic but you change peoples life without even being there, thats probably a gifty from God I hope he help me in my music way too, thank you man and you can rest assured that you realy did a lot of good things to peoples life thank you 1000+ times, I simply love Megadeth and you man! Kick ass down here in South America Iīll be the one on the front headbanging for you man!

Leave a comment:

• Dave Mustaine
    replied

Originally posted by _Confrontation_ View Post
    Hi Dave,

I was curious about what do you think about "Endgame". Do you think itīs different of the other albums or what?...
    Different players.

Leave a comment:

• kungpow3
    replied

Hey Dave, I wanted to ask if you have any Gibson Flying-V's in your collection? and which one is the sweetest guitar you enjoy using out of your own personal collection? thanks for some of the greatest music ever recorded. &God Bless,

Leave a comment:

• diannamustaine
    replied

I'd love to see you at the Airport in mexico city?...Will you arrive on friday? please tell me daddy ....

by the way....Greetings for Justis and Electra! they are very lucky for having you as father!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pleasure2Kill
    replied

He Dave,i wanted to ask you 2 questions, 1)What Type of Scales Do You Use When Soloing? 2)Do you think it would be possible if you and Metallica would get together for a anniversay tour of Kill em All? cause to be honest i like you better than kirk

-Chris-

Leave a comment:

• MegadethFan
    replied

Originally posted by _Confrontation_
    Hi Dave,

Do you enjoy coming to Argentina? Are going to come again after this show the 28th?... Another year maybe...?
    Oh, and, I canīt thank you enough for your music, man. Youīre the best!
    Also, are you selling "Meet and greet" tickets here?
    Lol dude, how many times are you going to post this? He'll answer it the first time you asked it if/when he gets to it. Sheesh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X