X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
    I love English...One of the most evolved languages...I dig words like Influence...yeah that's my Favorit English word...There are many terms i love the term "ballsy!" is allways cool... Or "Bloody Wanker"...How cool is taht eheh!

Collecting Sperm from Bulls was never a hobby for me
    It's not only Dangerous ,it's boring!I can Wank at home too ,so why to wank a Bull right?
    do you collect your own sperm then, knowing its far more safe then put it in the bull jar?
    Guitars:
    Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/85
    Amps:
    Peavey Valveking 50watt
    Originally posted by the_Chris
    You gotta love it when Korn gives Head to God.

Comment

Originally posted by Manachild View Post
      do you collect your own sperm then, knowing its far more safe then put it in the bull jar?
      Brilliant...to create a more perfect barbecue beef!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manachild View Post
        Why to collect when can allways produce ,fresh and juicy?Zuahuahhauhauhauhuahuahuhauhauhauhauhauhauha uhauhauhauhau.
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

That's gross, but it can't be as gross as this:

Originally posted by Dr.Mavashi
          Bass Pale Ale with fried garlic&cajon potatos with chicken marnatid in Jamaican jerk sauce and pan fried win penut sauce, as we speak.
          Originally posted by Kanye West
          Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Hehe i got some for ya!

1. Do you prefer Gary Moores rock/metal period or his blues period?

2. If I really want to live of music in Denmark, it will involve living on 0 money and in a sh1t place...I want to, but its gonna be hard... What do you think?

3. Do you like Les Paul?

4. Standards, Classics or Customs?

Thanks brutha.

Auf Wiedersehen

Comment

Originally posted by Axl H View Post
              Hehe i got some for ya!

1. Do you prefer Gary Moores rock/metal period or his blues period?

2. If I really want to live of music in Denmark, it will involve living on 0 money and in a sh1t place...I want to, but its gonna be hard... What do you think?

3. Do you like Les Paul?

4. Standards, Classics or Customs?

Thanks brutha.

Auf Wiedersehen
              1. I dig mostly his work with Colloseum..And that means he was shredding the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out of his Jackson soloist !

2.Do what you really want...No matter what happens ,it will be your fault ..But you will have a clear mind...If you don't do ,you will allways think back and say "what if"....it's the most horrible think and my greatest fear...Those "what if?"s can turn you mad...so keep on Rockin' ,and try to be a great musician ,a good bandmate ,a good song writer ,and get familiar to gear and recording...You may become a good session guitar player...And you can earn enough money to live well!

3.Yeah i like Les Pauls...My fav LP is a custom with blue maple top ,with a PATB1 in the bridge and...umm...i don't mind the neck! Hehehe...
              But i hate to playing them...It was never my style of guitar...The neck is too short ,too narrow ,the strings are too close together ,and the neck needs at least 2 more strings.Btw it lack at least one string and a vibrato..preferrably a Kahler....So you get the picture
              But i love how an LP with a PATB1 sounds....Amazing....One of my Fav. rythm sounds...check Rich Ward (Fozzy ,Stuck Mojo)

4.I allways prefer customs...Nothing fitts better than your own stuff!

Vielen dank ehehe..Wiedersehn!
              Last edited by daemon barbeque; 11-06-2007, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks bro

Mein deutsch ist nichts so gut.

Wiedersehen

Comment

Have you ever substituted one of your own "collections" in the place of bull sperm in an attempt to create a Man / Bull hybrid?

If so, was the experiment successful and what did you name it?
                  -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                    Have you ever substituted one of your own "collections" in the place of bull sperm in an attempt to create a Man / Bull hybrid?

If so, was the experiment successful and what did you name it?
                    As a self respecting Scientist ,ofcourse i did it.Not only with my own collection ,i also did it with Odies examples....

The first one was soemhow dumb and too "animal" ,so i called it Bog!

The second try ; after many hours of fine refinemend was not bad...I called it Newking!

The third try i made was with Odies collection...The thing was massively huge ,had too much white fur ,and big feet.So i called it Bigfood....

The last one i did was really not nessecarry ,but i did it...I used lots of "juice" ,mixed it with cashews ,some pepper ,some nuclear waste ,spider legs ,toad tongue ,crow urea ,mixed it Uncle Ben's power shaker (%100 steel..no cheap chinese parts used ,Made with pride in the U.S.A) ,let it "sink" for getting the conjugate under heavy Malmsteen exposure ,and Disco Light...It was 138 db loud ,36,7 celcius degrees warm ,and the humidity was abiut %89...Ph reached 7,4...so everything was perfect....

Than i was allmost ready to "pump " it into my next subject ,and it happened...
                    Some Ninjas came ,took everything i had there ,and thrown me some Loudness CD's....My highly evolved reflexes saved my life ,but not my project
                    After years of searching i found it...They called it Gojira ,but instead a cow ,his mother was some kind of another animla wich i couldn't know...
                    And they killed it after.....What a waste of carefull made experiment !!!!My eyes get still wet after so many years

Comment

That's freakin' heartbreaking, man.
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                        That's freakin' heartbreaking, man.

Comment

I was in Regensburg just once ,but i love Bavaria all the way.I was born in munich ,and the whole region is sooo nice...Bavarian people are mostly relaxed and helpfull.Sometimes too conservative ,but not that often..

Yeah heheh
                          first of all...i'm ready to defend this place against Sauron and whatever he throws at us!!!!

secondly...what's the best part about living in Germany?

thirdly...what is the absolute tastiest German food?
                          Originally posted by jeremy
                          God hates bad guitar tone
                          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Beautiful, man!

If you weren't collecting stuff from the wangs of the bulls, and putting your arms in the bottoms of the horses, what do you envision you would be doing for a living?

Also, name one single band or artist that you would encourage others (in particular us youngsters) to check out.
                              My Soundclick

Comment

If you could share your favorite beer with the world, which beer would it be?

Have you ever eaten meat? If so, describe your most favorite (at the time) meat dish and your least favorite meat dish.

If you could change one daily habit of modern man, what would that habit be?

Comment

Working...
                                X