This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

What's your favorite football team by the way?
    My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
      Yess and i am ashamed eheheh...

I think it would be you!
      No kidding...
      You have a bautifull family ,you know what youre doing ,you live your life in your way and you are a well balanced person...What do i want more?
      I am suprised and very embarrassed. Thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
      December 10.
      Now you are freaking me out....that is my birthday!
      Originally posted by tone4days
      we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

When and where did you have your greatest "on-stage" moment?

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Do you actually have a Barbeque and if so , what brand ?

Comment

Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the expectations of someone else, or are you always doing your own thing 100% of the time?
            Band: www.colouredanimal.com
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
            Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

What would you rather drink if you had to choose?

Slightly-chilled asparagus pee

or

liquid farts?
              -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                first of all...i'm ready to defend this place against Sauron and whatever he throws at us!!!!

secondly...what's the best part about living in Germany?

thirdly...what is the absolute tastiest German food?
                Heheh..Well ,Germany has some living standarts wich are hard to top...But Berlin is not a common German city ,so it's hard to hive just 1 question...

But there arer general great things here...
                The people are open minded ,and they don't bother many times what you do...You can sunn your cheese white butt in many places ,without getting observed or disturbed...There is an extreme well established healthcvare system...And you get payed even you get ioll for a loooong time....

Germany has lots of great music acts and musicians...Many great amp and guitar companies ,most of the software companies like waves ,IK media ,Steiberg etc are stationed here...

The autobahn is a great thimg ,but the subway is a s good and mostly relaxed...

German food OTOH...Terrible ehheeheeh
                www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                  Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
                  Yess..twice...but not from someone..One was a telephone pole ,and the other one was the higher frame of my room door ...I was allways acting like a ninja ,but had many clumsy moments....

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                    Beautiful, man!

If you weren't collecting stuff from the wangs of the bulls, and putting your arms in the bottoms of the horses, what do you envision you would be doing for a living?

Also, name one single band or artist that you would encourage others (in particular us youngsters) to check out.
                    I would like to be a sealife biologist ,or a biotechnical engineer...One of my side projects would be a Extended range guitar/Bass shop...Only baritones ,7s ,8s etc....And hi-end amps like Diezel and Effects like eventide for it..A small ,but dedicated shop

The one and only musician i would reccomend is Sergei Prokofiev...His vision on expression ,volume ,dynamics and atmosphere is phenomenal...Lot's to learn ,even more to enjoy!

Comment

• Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
                      If you could share your favorite beer with the world, which beer would it be?

Have you ever eaten meat? If so, describe your most favorite (at the time) meat dish and your least favorite meat dish.

If you could change one daily habit of modern man, what would that habit be?
                      I am actually not a beer lover...The only Alcoholic drink i like to "taste" is cognac..And that for just one drop...I love it's taste...
                      I have a really strong nose and a very sensitive tongue...
                      I don't eat cheese ,i hate vinegar (not strawberry or raspberry tho) ,alcohol etc...

But i can tell you what the best beer is for me...Weihenstephaner Weizen Bier.....That's the only thing i really enjoy ,eve if it's just one drop...hehehe

Yes i ate meet till my 25. year..Not much tho..but i did...My favorit meat dish was a well backed chicken...But after quitting meat ,i can't even smell it...

The habbit i would like to change is mindless belief and prejudice...That#s the main reason of the worlds suffering!

Comment

Originally posted by bungalowbill View Post
                        I am suprised and very embarrassed. Thanks for the compliment.

Now you are freaking me out....that is my birthday!
                        Ahahahaha..mine too eehuehuehuehuehuehueh...
                        Cheers Bro!I love ya!

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
                          When and where did you have your greatest "on-stage" moment?
                          Oh....That's a tough question...There are many...

As an animator ,it was a role as a drunken man...I played it so good ,that i thought i was really drunk eheheh!
                          People too!Was funny!

As a drummer ,my gig moment was playing an 7 tom ,8 cymbal ,double bass drumset with roto toms and whatnot..That was clearly the moment i was really "in" the drums..Not around or behind...I felt like one piece with it..And the Audiance was just hauling my name ,seeing me freaking out...They still call me the "animal"!....

As a guitar player ,it was two gigs ago...My band wanted to play one of my solo project songs ,and i played with 3 guitar player ,standing in the middle and just feel the song...I never ever write something half-hearted...And i never play it half-hearted either....My expression on my face ,on the hands and the amp made the audiance haul my name again...It was a nice bond between me and them...that's why i love to gig...

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
                            Do you actually have a Barbeque and if so , what brand ?
                            Hahahy es i have...But it doesn't have a brand ,it was made by a friend of mine..A well build ,cool thing!It's allwes rusting outside till the spring tho heheh

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                              Do you ever feel like you have to live up to the expectations of someone else, or are you always doing your own thing 100% of the time?
                              I do %110 if can..And allways do it for me...Yes i am egoist..But i love to help or just make people laugh or feel good..I do it for me ,since it gives me peace and joy...But it' still egoistic!

I had many problems with my parents as i was a kid/teenager...they allways wanted me to do this or that ,but i allways choose my own way...
                              This "perspective" might not be positive all the way ,but i can't do it in another way...Either i like it and do it ,or i don't..There sare no "halfs" on my decisions mostly!

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                                What would you rather drink if you had to choose?

Slightly-chilled asparagus pee

or

liquid farts?
                                Wow..can't i get them both? zuahuahauhuahuahuahuahuahua

Comment

Working...
                                X