• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeremy
    replied
    Re: X is the number of the well, hell and fire was spawned to be released

Originally posted by The Owl View Post
    Does Geddy Lee get a better bass tone from a Maytag Washer/Dryer Combo or a vertical chicken roaster onstage?
    im gonna go with the vertical chicken roaster cause im hungry. geddy lee is a great musician but his bass tone and vocal style are both, ummm... quirky

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    What is the least amount of incentive you would require to drop trow and pinch of a loaf in plain view of a large group of strangers (like a mall food court, for example)?
    assuming that ive been drinking cause i cant imagine doing that sober, it might not take much. if a mall employee pissed me off or was being unreasonable, that might do the trick. a gentlemans wager would work as well. i tend to be very principled when im drinking so any afront could cause some repercussions. of course id have to fire one out quickly, explaining my actions to a judge might be difficult.

If you could transform to and from the form of one animal whenever you wanted, what animal would it be?
    i was thinking something small like a spider so i could get in and out of places without being noticed but getting inadvertantly squished would suck. maybe a bird a prey

What was the biggest mistake you ever made?
    starting drinking at a very young age, by 12 i was bringing booze to school. from about 18 to 23 i was a real hardcore drunk and drug user. id have a drink and stuff before i got out of bed every morning and to fall asleep at night i would need to eat a handful of pills. banged up my body pretty bad, kidneys shutting down and such in your early 20's is a little scary. i was sober for a while and now i drink again but not like i used to. during what i refer to as my dark years (both cause it was bad and cause i dont remember much) i really put a hurting on my body, especially my brain. the gray matter is kinda disconnected sometimes so i think i may have messed up the synapses. doesnt really effect daily life other than to be a little frustrating. the reason i say it was my biggest mistake is that it kinda put everything on hold for atleast five years. i was working but at a crappy go no where job that paid ok but wasnt helping me move forward in life, i was going to school but so sporadically that i would get an A in one class and get kicked out of another for lack of attendance. so now im 30 and a good six years or so behind where i would like to be. not much i can do about it and there is little reason to put effort into something that is beyond your control. life is a journey and im trying to enjoy every minute i can

If you awoke one morning on top of your sheets, drenched in sweat, with a strange sunburn and a sore anus, would you conclude you had been abducted in the night by aliens or would you force yourself to believe a more mundane explanation?
    i would assume some unpleasntness occured that did not involve aliens. i would be willing to lie and say it was aliens for a substantial amount of money.

What do you do if you find yourself on fire, and there's a lake about 50 ft. from where you're standing/burning?
    is there anyone drinking crappy beer with me? if so i use that to douse the fire. if not i would drop and roll down to the lake trying not to spill my beverage in the process.

Which would you choose: Never again have a chubby or never again NOT have a chubby?
    i have a voracious appetite, a slight breeze in enough to cause arrousal. im pretty sure i could deal better if i was sporting wood all the time than if i couldnt even again

If it somehow came to light that, due to some strange and improbable family secret you weren't privy to, your girlfriend was actually your first cousin, would you stay with her?
    nah, that'd be dirty. id explain the situation, tell her im very sorry but we have to stop dating and then have a little more sex.

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life (like a cartoon character), pants?
    i think pants would be a necessity, it gets cold up here and if im going to be walking around with an erection all the time id hate to have it get frost bitten

Leave a comment:

• ksmith63
    replied

what made you originally want to play guitar?

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
    How'd you become an Admin and is it satisfying?
    i became an admin a few boards ago. rodney gene was the admin and he wanted to spend more time on his music. he called and asked me if id be willing to take over the reins. the forum was a much smaller and tighter knit community back then and i was glad to do it. over the years robert, scott and simon were asked to help out and now we all babysit you crazy cats. the seymour duncan company is a great group of individuals and it is nice to be associated with them even if it is way out on the perifory.

Leave a comment:

• scottish
    replied

you know, the more pics i see of you, the more i think ive seen you before. whats the name of the bands you play live with?

EDIT: i know how bad that sounds coming after theodies statement...but you know what he is like

Leave a comment:

• theodie
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
    So when the seizure ended were you in the right key?
    It probably wasn't a seizure. Jeremy, were you making "chowder" in that picture?

Leave a comment:

• scottish
    replied

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    i love single malt scotch like it love guitars so i can find something to like about most of them. the bottle i just finished today was balvenie new wood 17 year. nice and fairly simple.
    you just became my fave person on this forum, lol. so my questions will now revolve around single malt scotch.

whats the best single malt you have ever tried?

have you ever had lagavullan, talisker, or laphroaig 15? If yes, what did you think, and if not, then why the hell not?

personally, the best i ever had was a 1973 maccallan. blew my friggin mind

Leave a comment:

• J Moose
    replied

musicians werent that great and the music they we playing was bad on top of being a style of music i dont particularly like. free beer.

the second band was hector on stilts, and they raised the bar for sucking. they created a vacuum that pulled anything good in and destroyed it or at least didnt let it out for us. i dont even know how to describe them, the gangley singer guy was wearing a pink feather boa and playing a casio keyboard singing with a flock of seaguls voice. i.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, I can feel that pain!

You ever catch (or even know) the band Super 400 that bangs around 'yer neck of the planet? They're pretty far from sucking...

Beer ~ You dig the Magic Hat?

Nice playin' face btw!
    Last edited by J Moose; 12-13-2007, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wattage
    replied

So when the seizure ended were you in the right key?

Leave a comment:

• Curly
    replied

Hey Jeremy!

It was great meeting you at User Group Day, and I still regret not getting up and jamming with you. I think that whole experience got me playing teles more, and I think it's made me a better player.

a while back you said you were going to be working on some custom guitars with a friend. Are you doing that? are you working full time building, repairing guitars?

I'm also curious about what you listen to.

you've said you play by feel. I'd like to know if besides just playing a lot at one point, if you ever tried to go through any method books, like the Mickey Baker jazz books.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

I like the pic above, messing with the passed out drunk. Describe some of your best pranks, stunts, or crazy activities you've lived through.

Besides the Allmans, which world famous band would you like to join, giving the boot to the current guitarist? How would the groups sound change as a result?

Leave a comment:

• sosomething
    replied
    1. What is the least amount of incentive you would require to drop trow and pinch of a loaf in plain view of a large group of strangers (like a mall food court, for example)?
    2. If you could transform to and from the form of one animal whenever you wanted, what animal would it be?
    3. What was the biggest mistake you ever made?
    4. If you awoke one morning on top of your sheets, drenched in sweat, with a strange sunburn and a sore anus, would you conclude you had been abducted in the night by aliens or would you force yourself to believe a more mundane explanation?
    5. What do you do if you find yourself on fire, and there's a lake about 50 ft. from where you're standing/burning?
    6. Which would you choose: Never again have a chubby or never again NOT have a chubby?
    7. If it somehow came to light that, due to some strange and improbable family secret you weren't privy to, your girlfriend was actually your first cousin, would you stay with her?
    8. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life (like a cartoon character), pants?

Leave a comment:

• BigAlTheBird
    replied

How'd you become an Admin and is it satisfying?

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    Awesome pics! I love action shots. Got any of you with your eyes open, action shots or otherwise?
    lol, yeah im sure i do, ill have to look. didnt look at the pics much just grabbed a few and threw em on photobucket.

havent forgotten ya odie

from left to right: bob, me, chris and krisitn. old roomate and co-worker at gc, me, bass player, gf

dont be the first one to drop or you may end up like this

Leave a comment:

• theodie
    Guest replied

Denied, post #30 gets no love.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X