X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody Dropped A Body Into The Well : The Well #36

Originally posted by JohnJohn

Anyway:if you had to pick what you would personally call a 'perfect' album,(one where you wouldn't change a single note) what would your choice be?

I am going to have to go with 2 different ones which are my all time favorites.

First: The Refreshments: Big Buzzy Fizzy Fuzzy. Every lyric is awesome. Almost in a romantic sense of adventure on alot of songs, and the lead guitar parts are some of my all time favorites. One of the only albums I can listen to over and over for the last 10 years and never get burned out on.

Second is the GnR Use Your Illusion Set. Not as many lyrics touch me, but Slash was just a God on those albums.

Comment

Now that i've calmed down, it's time for me to answer a question or so.

How do you pronounce Crappie?

I pronounce it like a yankee would I guess. I pronounce it like crop-ee. Please don't tell me you call em crap-ee. You're from Bamy, so I don't know.

Fried Chicken Gizzards or Chicken Livers?

What do you dip em in...if you eat em?

Ketchup or Catsup? that's a total dumbass question...lol. I already know the answer to that question man...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        Now that i've calmed down, it's time for me to answer a question or so.

I pronounce it like a yankee would I guess. I pronounce it like crop-ee. Please don't tell me you call em crap-ee. You're from Bamy, so I don't know.

Fried Chicken Gizzards or Chicken Livers?

What do you dip em in...if you eat em?

Ketchup or Catsup? that's a total dumbass question...lol. I already know the answer to that question man...lol.
        1. Crop-ee
        2. Gizzards are for catchin' catfish. Livers are too, but they darn good breaded and deepfat fried!
        3. Nothin' I just eat em by thier selves
        4. Ketch -up.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
          Sorry, but I have to elaborate on LL's response.

It's pronounced, "white perch."

Unless you're a Cajun, then it's "sac a lait."
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
            Sorry, but I have to elaborate on LL's response.

It's pronounced, "white perch."

Unless you're a Cajun, then it's "sac a lait."
            I always thought a white perch was a tree branch that a buzzard had shat on.........

Comment

what is the square root of the sum of four and twelve?
              -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                I'll bet the first three people to respond get this wrong.
                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I thought the rules for the well were supposed to be that the questions weren't supposed to be mean spirited or rude. Seems like some folks have forgotten that rule. This was supposed to be a fun "get to know each other" exercise. While my earlier post/question here could be interpreted as a poke at Mattt, he hopefully would recognize that I'm just kidding around with the question I asked as he's joked about it before with no issues. Mattt is a smart guy and I have no doubts that he understood my intent or I'd have never posted it. I just don't get why people get on here and post something like "Why did you turn out like you are and could you post advice for kids to follow so they won't turn out like you". That's a seriously effed up question to ask in a thread like this. The well wasn't supposed to be a place to hold a pissing match.

Comment

what are ya'll using for bait down there for the crappies and gills? just worms or grubs for the "catch all" or specifically using minnows for the crappies or something else?
                    Originally posted by jeremy
                    God hates bad guitar tone
                    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Would you describe yourself more as the Space Cowboy, the Gangster of love, Maurice, the Joker, or the Midnight toker?
                      - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Ever ate Rocky Mountain Oysters?
                        “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

As a kid, my favorite TV show was Dukes of Hazzard, and to this day I even wear a Dukes of Hazzard T Shirt. I guess I always fantasized about being a good ole boy, which is why I always have fun joking around with you guys from the south.

What are your thoughts on Dukes of Hazzard? Who were your favorite characters? Tell us about some people you've known who are spittin images of Cooter, Daisy, Boss Hog, Enos, Uncle Jesse, Roscoe, Bo or yourself.....Luke.
                          Last edited by Gearjoneser; 08-06-2008, 02:01 PM.
                          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

First up I'd like to say you've handled yourself with class in what has been a trying Well.

-what foods that you have not tried would you like to try?
                            -name one band or artist that epitomises the term 'rock'n'roll' to you.
                            -got any household pets?
                            -what is the funniest thing you've ever seen happen?
                            -cunnilingus: hell yeah or no way?
                            -what would you change about US society today, if given the chance?
                            -are there any places around the world you'd like to visit?
                            -if for some reason you weren't allowed to use Marshalls, what amp(s) would you go with?
                            -what is the worst smell you've ever smelled in your time on this earth?
                            -If you could put together a supergroup to play in your back yard, who would you choose?
                            Originally posted by Jolly
                            ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                              4 ?

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                              what are ya'll using for bait down there for the crappies and gills? just worms or grubs for the "catch all" or specifically using minnows for the crappies or something else?
                              worms and crickets for bluegill and shellcrackers. Minnows for crappie.
                              Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
                              Would you describe yourself more as the Space Cowboy, the Gangster of love, Maurice, the Joker, or the Midnight toker?
                              Midnight Toker with a hint of Joker.......
                              Originally posted by Luke Duke View Post
                              Ever ate Rocky Mountain Oysters?
                              Can't say that I have, (Those are bull testicles right?)
                              Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                              As a kid, my favorite TV show was Dukes of Hazzard, and to this day I even wear a Dukes of Hazzard T Shirt. I guess I always fantasized about being a good ole boy, which is why I always have fun joking around with you guys from the south.

What are your thoughts on Dukes of Hazzard? Who were your favorite characters? Tell us about some people you've known who are spittin images of Cooter, Daisy, Boss Hog, Enos, Uncle Jesse, Roscoe, Bo or yourself.....Luke.
                              I love the Dukes of Hazzard. When I was growing up, my 2 cousins and I had 3-wheelers and would play Dukes all day lonog during the summers.
                              Originally posted by Hot _Grits View Post
                              First up I'd like to say you've handled yourself with class in what has been a trying Well. As for T4D, well he hasn't had an erection since 1982...

-what foods that you have not tried would you like to try?
                              -name one band or artist that epitomises the term 'rock'n'roll' to you.
                              -got any household pets?
                              -what is the funniest thing you've ever seen happen?
                              -cunnilingus: hell yeah or no way?
                              -what would you change about US society today, if given the chance?
                              -are there any places around the world you'd like to visit?
                              -if for some reason you weren't allowed to use Marshalls, what amp(s) would you go with?
                              -what is the worst smell you've ever smelled in your time on this earth?
                              -If you could put together a supergroup to play in your back yard, who would you choose?

1. I'd like to try buffalo and elk steak. Also I'd like to try some killer seafood dishes that I see on cooking channels that you can't get around here.

2. It's gotta be Ozzy, that old dude is and has always been Rock & Roll!

3. I have 2 weinerdogs, a chiuhaha mix, 2 rat terriers, and 2 sooners. They are outside dogs for the most part since I had a chainlink fence put up in the front yard, but they come in during bad weather and winter.

4. Back when I was around 20, some buddies in Hanceville had a party and wanted some of us to bring our instruments and jam. After midnight, anytime someone would see a car topping the hill they would yell, "LAW" and everyone would scatter, not sure why, we were on private property. But anyways, about 3AM the law did show up to tell us to quiet down. It took the deputies about 15 minutes to round up all the drunks. After they did, they talked to us for a little while telling us to shut the music down and not to get out and drive. We were all under some pine trees and there was a sound of breaking limbs, about that time a guy comes falling out of the tree and lands on a deputy. That was a pretty funny time.

Another that just happened a couple months ago was I took my dad to a nursery to get some climbing vines called clamidis, (speeling?). He couldn't remember the name and ask me and jokingly I told him Clymidea(The STD) He didn't catch it right away and actually went around asking the people that worked there if they had Clymidia! He figured it out after I kept laughing at him and the sales people were giving him funny looks.

5. I don't know what cunnilingus is?

6. I don't know really what I would change about society. I mean, I live pretty much how I see fit and try to keep myself happy, and everyone else should do the same for themselves. If they don't it's not societies fault, it's thier own.

7. I would love to go to Germany and see where alot of my relatives came from. I'd also love to go to Amsterdam and hang out for a few weeks.

8. If I couldn't use a Marshall, I would go with Bogner or Soldano. Even though I can't afford either.

9. There was a stray dog that had gotten under the house and died a couple years back while I had been gone for a month or so. It took a long time to get that smell out of the house where it had came through the central air unit.

10. Guns n Roses, the original lineup from Appetite, but that aint gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                                5. I don't know what cunnilingus is?
                                Going down on a chick, to put it in crass street lingo.
                                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Working...
                                X