banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
    Did she take your name? Is she Vallon Allen?
    She certainly did! She loves her name. Everytime we meet someone new they ALWAYS bring up the fact that her name rhymes.

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    only when there makin whoopie.......
    Well...I wasn't going to mention that one time....
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Re: The Well 19x2: Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs. I got more rhymes than...

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
      She certainly did! She loves her name. Everytime we meet someone new they ALWAYS bring up the fact that her name rhymes.
      That's awesome!

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
      Well...I wasn't going to mention that one time....
      I sooooooo want to ask a follow-up question here.
      Originally posted by ImmortalSix
      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

have you ever seen signs of Bigfoot while hunting in them Georgia Mountains!?!?!?!?
        Originally posted by jeremy
        God hates bad guitar tone
        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Do you like The Eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
            have you ever seen signs of Bigfoot while hunting in them Georgia Mountains!?!?!?!?
            Nah...Never. Most of my hunting happens in south Georgia and most of my fishing is done in north Georgia.

Originally posted by B2D View Post
            Do you like The Eagles?
            I like some of the Eagles' stuff and some I can't stand. I have to be in a very mellow mood to listen to them. I wouldn't pay money to see them in concert, but would go if it was free.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
              Do you like The Atlanta Falcons? The Atlanta Braves?
              How about the Atlanta Rythm Section?
              sigpicI'll just say yes!

Comment

Originally posted by lebowski View Post
                How about the Atlanta Rythm Section?
                Absolutely! Me and Andrizzle saw them play a concert in the pit of a rock quarry here close to where we live. It was literally a "rock" concert.

Comment

Have you ever listened to Audio Adrenaline or Lincoln Brewster?

In my mind Audio A had the kind of guitar music I like to play (saddened that they broke up) - and Lincoln is just a plain good player. I wonder what you think?

Oh - and glad to hear Vallon took your name - I always wondered about that.

Oh - and while I got you - I guess I missed it - but what happened with the screen name change?
                  Rick
                  (the original Rick James!)

Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a LOUD noise. Psalm 33:3
                  Lincoln Brewster Kutless Newsboys Third Day David Crowder U2

Comment

Originally posted by RW James View Post
                    Have you ever listened to Audio Adrenaline or Lincoln Brewster?

In my mind Audio A had the kind of guitar music I like to play (saddened that they broke up) - and Lincoln is just a plain good player. I wonder what you think?

Oh - and glad to hear Vallon took your name - I always wondered about that.

Oh - and while I got you - I guess I missed it - but what happened with the screen name change?
                    I have heard songs by Audio Adrenaline and Lincoln Brewster, however I dont remember them well enough to know if I like the guitar in them much. My favorite Christian stuff is Hillsong United as well as some of the local stuff that comes from the church that Andy Stanley leads (North Point Community Church).

The reason I changed from VIBROLUX back to B bent is because everyone still called me B Bent and just didnt adopt to my new name.

Comment

Have you ever given a girl the Houdini?
                      This space is for rent.

Comment

Will they ever finish construction on the ATL Loop?

We almost witnessed a serious accident near the airport once. The road went from 6 lanes to ONE in less than a quarter of a mile...and became one lane right at the onramp from the airport.

We did see several barrels taken out, though....
                        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                          Will they ever finish construction on the ATL Loop?

We almost witnessed a serious accident near the airport once. The road went from 6 lanes to ONE in less than a quarter of a mile...and became one lane right at the onramp from the airport.

We did see several barrels taken out, though....
                          I suppose you are speaking of I-285. One thing I know is true about Atlanta is the fact that there will always be major construction on all of the roadways here. You think 285 was bad? Then dont come here on the weekends while they are repaving the downtown connector! YOWZERS!

Comment

Have you ever pulled an item out of your closet, looked at it, and thought, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Comment

Have you ever pulled an item out of your closet, looked at it, and thought, "What the hell was I thinking?"
                              Yeah some of my older jeans. Was I trying to be Robert Plant or something!

Comment

Have you ever pulled an item out of your chest, looked at it, and thought, "What the hell was I thinking?"
                                For some reason I first read that sentence as above. Any answer for that one?

Comment

Working...
                                X