banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

So, it seems I'm up next. Before you ask any questions, I just want to say a few things :

1) First of all, thanks to Dr. K. for picking me amongst all the worthy candidates

2) Let me remind you that I'm not from USA, so if you ask me any questions related to typical Amercian stuff/culture, I'll most likely be unable to answer.

That being said, I'm the victim from now on, shoot away ! Ask anything you want !
    There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
    Don't ask.

Re: The Well CXVI : Nagash against the wall !

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Have you ever had no money and been hungry?

How many siblings do you have?

Have you ever been in jail? If so, what for?

What's your gender?
    "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Top five females you want to "get busy" with (if you are gay, what top five guys)?

If you couldn't be a human, what top five animals would you be?

If you could go on vacation where would you go and why?

Favorite phallus shaped foods?

Favorite dictator?

What kind of car do you drive?

Crazy thing you did when you were a kid?

Favorite forum member and why?

If you could only drink one thing (besides water) for the rest of you life, what would it be?
        I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
          Have you ever seen a UFO? Every day when I wake up and look out the window. I live close to a spaceport.

Have you ever had no money and been hungry? Money ?

How many siblings do you have? One sister, three years older.

Have you ever been in jail? If so, what for? Not really in jail, no. A friend of mine had been arrested (that 72-hour surveillance crap) because he had been found with a guy who had a joint in his pocket. I went to try to visit him at the police station, to see if he was risking something, but they didn't even let me in.

What's your gender? I'm a guy.
          Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          You're flying over some distant mountains when your plane goes down. By some fluke of nature all people on the plane survived. Two part question . . . how long do you wait for rescue before resorting to cannibalism, and how do you pick who should be eaten?

I wait till I get hungry, that doesn't take all too long. Then, I don't kill any people I know/find nice/find physically attracting or that are young/pregnant. Let's eat an old grandpa before he gets Altsheimer's ! (I avoid planes)

Apocalypse comes and you're short on food and trapped in your own neighborhood. Who on your street do you kill and eat first, and why?

I live next to an old people's home. Guess why !

You are a master chef working at a busy restaurant but times are tough . . . you don't have enough money to buy meat one day, but you discover that your best waitress has accidentally been locked in the walk-in freezer and frozen to death. What cuts do you take from the carcass, and how do you season/prepare the flesh in order make it tasty enough for your diners that evening not to notice anything's amiss? (Remember, the more dishes you prepare, the less chance that someone will find incriminating body parts in your freezer.)

This is actually no joke, I'm a vegetarian. I wouldn't take anything from the carcass, I'd make it a special veggie food day.
          Originally posted by Bones View Post
          Top five females you want to "get busy" with (if you are gay, what top five guys)? I'm bisexual, but if that makes sense, I prefer to stick to women. List :
          1) A girl you'll never meet and I'll certainly not post a picture of her, haha !
          2) Shay Laren. I guess the reason is obvious ^^.
          3) The main actress from the TV series Fringe. I suck at remembering names, but she's attractive as hell.
          4) Amy Lee. She's the first human being I've ever been interested in.
          5) Hélène Ségara, French singer. She's 20 years older than me but what do I care ? Artist crush !

If you couldn't be a human, what top five animals would you be? Tough decision...
          1) A cat. They're cute, independant, they sleep 16 yours a day.
          2) An eagle. With such eyes, I could put my glasses down for good.
          3) A gorilla. I could use my feet as hands (then I'd go quad guitar like MAB ), and I wouldn't feel strange about them hairs on my back.
          4) An electric eel. Better not ask why
          5) A wasp. Just to annoy people !

If you could go on vacation where would you go and why? I've always wondered what Hell looks like...

Favorite phallus shaped foods? Well, since I saw that famous scene with Roselyn Sanchez... banana !

Favorite dictator? This answer will be very strange. Read carefully or not at all. I'd say Hitler. Not cause I'm German. He's the least human of all dictators. Even though I disagree with ALL of his racial theories and beliefs, there's something I need to say. From the first day to the very end, he fought for what he believed in. With all means he had. Applied to anything else than a dictator, this is an awesome thing. But of course, 10 million victims is nothing awesome, it's plain ****.

What kind of car do you drive? I have no driver license yet.

Crazy thing you did when you were a kid? I was born an adult. I'm responsible, I never did crazy things.

Favorite forum member and why? Me, cause I'm so damn narcisstic. HAHA !

If you could only drink one thing (besides water) for the rest of you life, what would it be? Beer. I'm German, FFS !
          Keep asking !
          There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
          Don't ask.

Comment

What's your favourite thing about American culture?
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

LOL. Every well....
              -=The Dali
              --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

How old are you?

Favorite kind of music?

What got you started playing guitar?

Why are you a member here at SDUGF?
                -=The Dali
                --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                  What's your favourite thing about American culture?
                  American TV series. First, because the French (I live in France) and German series suck, second, because the American propaganda in these series is just TOO strong, third, because some of the actors (and actresses, for hormone's sake !) are WAAAAY better than most of the Hollywood superstars.

My favourite series are : Fringe (forever to be untopped), Grey's Anatomy, CSI Miami, NCIS and House MD. And NO I don't spend my life in front of my TV

Second would be the WWE.
                  Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
                    How old are you? Running towards 20. How old did you think I am ?

Favorite kind of music? I can't pick only one. It's a tie between either Metal (mostly Scandinavian) and the Feench singer I mentioned before, Hélène Ségara. Other than that, I listen to German rap, a tiny bit of classical (Mozart, Bach would be the best candidates) and I love some film soundtracks, my favourite being "The Rock". I like most of what Hans Zimmer has (co-)written.

What got you started playing guitar? When I started listening to metal, the music kind of impressed me. I wanted to do the same, and I quickly found out how to scream and growl. I was ready to be a singer in a band, but after just one rehearsal, I found out two things : first, these guys were a bunch of fags, second, I wanted to DO something with my hands while singing. With my two favourite bands at that time (they still are now) being Children Of Bodom and Dissection, I figured out guitar would be a nice choice, I tried and never stopped.

Why are you a member here at SDUGF? I came to a few forums, and many times, the members showed up being xenophopic narrow-minded jerks. on the SDUGF, it turned out to be different, and there seemed to me MUCH more knowledge here than anywhere else. I joined only after two weeks of silent lurking
                    Carry on posting questions ! I love your ideas
                    Don't ask.

Comment

Which comic is cooler:

or

?
                      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Which comic is cooler:

or

?

First one, no doubt. The second one contains too much racism IMO. And it's not quite as funny !
                        Don't ask.

Comment

What do you do to pay your bills?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Do you eat french fries?

How about those flat pancake, I mean crepes?
                          Originally posted by Vincent Vespa
                          Dirtbag is only half full of dirt. There rest of him is full of awesome.
                          I'm as happy as a Tornado in a trailer park!! \m/

Guitar: Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
                          Charvel 275DX (Single coil Custom JB, Lil'59 in neck)
                          Fender Std Fat Strat MIM (Crazy8 in the bridge, Lil'59 in neck)
                          Amp: Line6 Spider2-30 watt
                          Lil 5 Watter from Hell AX84 Hi-Octane
                          Effects: Boss SD-1 DIY TS9 on Steroids MOD

Comment

Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister.
                            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
                              Alright, let's cut the **** here. Pictures of the sister.
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X