New stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff!

i recorded 2 songs today, one is a new original, the other is an orignal i have posted on the band site too, but this ones is of just me playing....i realize i cant sing just tell me what u think of the actual songs

the songs are Red Sea, and Red, White, and Gray. also check out Empty, i really like that song, it's slow and soft, very different from what i normally write

Re: New stuff!

ne1?

Comment

wow, people REALLY dont wanna listen to my stuff

Comment

the recording is so bad..... i can stand to listen to it literally, treble is screeching and literally annoying my ears....

im not bashing you, im just tellin you its hard to listen to it
        http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
        >cord<
        1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Red Sea and Red White and Gray are like that, but take a listen to Empty, thats not trebly, funny thing is one i recorded through a computer mic and the better sounding one i recorded through my digital camera.

Comment

give me a sec to become a soundclick member my realplayer wont play **** off the net anymore and it wont let me download it til i sign up......................
            The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

i really like the guitar riffs but the singing i dont want to be mean ummmm stick to guitar

the quality didnt hurt my ears but those fhkers are tanks, i put em thru a lot. keep coming up with those kickass thrash riffs though i REALLY liked them.
              The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

thanks, like i said man, i know i cant sing, i just put them in there to see how well they work w/ the song and such, that and if i jsut did the music i'd be REALLY boring seeing as the verse's can get a little long and do the same thing over and over.

Comment

ne1 else

Comment

noone is going to respond today or till prolly late tomorrow, it's july 4th and people dont want to be bothered with anything else =P you'll have to wait >.<

now i gotta crash to bed

Comment

Working...
                    X