59 and Pearly gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 and Pearly gates

Ok i was looking on the Duncan web site for the clips to these two pick ups. both for bridge and neck, clean and dirty. for some reason those are the only place i cant get clips to play from. i was wondering if anyone here has clips of these for me, im looking to get another paul and im going to put diff pick ups in it and was wondering what one i liked best.

if it helps id be playing through a jcm 800 50watt.

thanks for any help

Re: 59 and Pearly gates

Welcome to the forum. You tried the clips under the support section on the main SD website?

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Here's a Pearly Gates clip. The clean part is the neck and bridge combined. The first lead thingy is the neck pickup. When it kicks in it's all bridge. This was recorded with a Gibson Les Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcorey View Post
        Welcome to the forum. You tried the clips under the support section on the main SD website?
        Yeah thats where i checked it from. Im not sure why it didnt work. i mean it opened everything right and i could see there was like 20 sec of it to play but not a thing happned...

Jolly thanks for the clip, it gave me an idea of what i was looking for. Thanks alot
        Last edited by relicblackout; 03-01-2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

OK so i got the sited demos to work, im not exactly sure what was wrong with my pc but its fixxed, but im likeing the 59 in neck and the gates in the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by relicblackout View Post
            OK so i got the sited demos to work, im not exactly sure what was wrong with my pc but its fixxed, but im likeing the 59 in neck and the gates in the bridge.
            Glad you got it to work.

Most people like the gates in the neck, since the 59 bottom end is so boomy. If you like the PG bridge, I'd go ahead and get the set. You'll love the neck.

Comment

John, I really like that clip. I might have to invest in some PG's for the Ibie.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

JOLLY,
                Awesome tone, care to share with us the rest of the set up?
                Active Duty Rig:
                MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
                Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mavashi View Post
                  JOLLY,
                  Awesome tone, care to share with us the rest of the set up?
                  Line 6 AX2/212 amp.

Comment

Jolly that's a really EVIL sound and I love it. Can't believe it's a PG... wow... nice clip. I've just got a PGn which I'm hoping to pair with a Brobucker!

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
                      Jolly that's a really EVIL sound and I love it. Can't believe it's a PG... wow... nice clip. I've just got a PGn which I'm hoping to pair with a Brobucker!
                      Thanks man. That should be a good pairing with the Brobucker. I think the best sound I've ever gotten from my PG neck on a solo is in this song http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=2110600

It starts around 2:30 or so. Save yourself from listening to the other rhythm dribble crap. Anyways, the PG's are great man. I love 'em. The Jazzes are my fav, but the PG's aren't too very far behind them.

Comment

Working...
                      X