Speaking of clips....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of clips....

I was sitting here wondering why this website doesn't use the resources of it's own forum members when it comes to sample soundbytes of it's line of pickups?

I mean, pretty much everyone here uses them, and there appears to be many who are capable of quality recording, plus the multitude of different guitars people here use them in....I would much rather check out soundbytes from a source like that, than hear the same riff on the same guitar like you hear at the SD soundbyte webpage now. Though they sound good, they all sound the same.

Maybe it's my hearing?

Has this issue been addressed before?

-Bob

Re: Speaking of clips....

I have demo'd lots of Duncan pickups on my own. If you just ask for clips here, you will likely get someone to post a sample for you
    https://www.bandmix.com/stevereed/

Comment

i was thinking the same things guys......... like have that official pickup soundclip page.....and also the link to the forum clips page (where all legitimate sound clips of pickups from members will all be gathered all together), i think it would be a great resource for everyone....
      http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
      >cord<
      1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by midnite_man
        I was sitting here wondering why this website doesn't use the resources of it's own forum members when it comes to sample soundbytes of it's line of pickups?
        -Bob
        Well, in a way, it is done now, in an unofficial way, simply by the presence of this room.

Anybody who really wants to know, will exert the effort, (which isn't much), to find this forum, and the "Tips and Clips" section.

The thing that would make it all the more valuable, would be if everybody listed the guitar, pickups, and equipment used in the recording.

Now that, would be some great info.

Comment

Working...
        X