Small clip....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small clip....

Called little rays....did it sometime ago and had it uploaded, but nobody had any comments
    So here it is again

Wolfgang and back then it had a Screamin' Demon, the amp is the workhorse Fenderamp again.
    I think that it was the greenback speaker on this on.

Re: Small clip....

Sadly I suck at fingepicking, but I try on my Spanish from time to time, in hope of breaking new ground someday...hehe
    Anyways I used a pick, and I think I made it this winter...yeah must have been then.
    Made the chords and wanted a nice little melodic line over it, just wanted something that sounded light, the backing guitarpart was just the neck APH-1 with my Ibanez chorus, makes it sound great and slightly 80's..hehe
    It is the speaker that has that funny sound, that old greenback is probally as old as I am, only 20 watts, I love it and I have blown two others out plus the single 30 watts greenback, I need to get those remade someday.
    I love doing small clips.....had a mate that I used to hang around with, we sat and jammed for hours, making small melodic lines and trying to emulate each others lines, eartraining with fun to it.
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 07-10-2004, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Boh

Comment

That was good rid, I wish it was a whole song.

Funny though, I didn't notice the "ripped" thing that you and Lee are refering to at all. It seemed real clean to me.

Comment

Thanks Artie.
          Yeah it would make a nice intro...hehe
          Well those old greenbacks has that funny breakup to them, but you are right it does it in a clean way.
          I just found an old Marshall 4x12 cab but the speakers was not org greenbacks so no deal....sigh.

Comment

Nice start! Only question I have is... How can you let it end there?!

Go man go!!!

Comment

Easy....I'm too lazy to do much more about it now
              And thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X