Acoustic Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Clip

well it's not exactly acoustic seeing as i dont own an acoustic guitar, but it's my my electric guitar and me singing, i didn't use amp, jsut the acoustics of the electric guitar, i know it seems stupid but it prbly sounds more acousetic then it would through an amp. the songs short and to the point, i am having some1 who can sing better sing but i havne' t gotten the recording yet so your gonna have to listen to my voice for right now, but tell me what you think of the song, it's extreamly simple...

the song is called "Change"

Re: Acoustic Clip

i like the riff - but the singings a bit out man
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

trust me guys, i know i am no singer, but i am trying to broaden what i play, im normally a metal guy so im trying some new things and im waiting on the singer for the recording w/ him singing

Comment

NUNTIUS How did you learn how to solo so smoothly and good? I wanna learn how to solo do you have any advice or recommendations on books or something that will help me learn how to solo?

My Rig:

Fender American Standard Stratocaster (SD InvaderB + SD 59'N)
        Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb Head (Series 1)
        Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Slant Cab
        Line 6 Spider 2x10 (Series 1)
        Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 07-11-2004, 05:37 AM.
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Hey, Nuntius:

I really liked that acoustic song at the top of your music page... how did you record that? (ie. mic placement etc... )

Comment

Working...
          X