Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dann Huff!!!!!!!

Well....I like alot of players!!
    But somehow Dann always kills me with his go for it attitude, plus the man is quite a nice person as well!!!
    Here is a studio session recording...check out the tweed 5150's
    They sounded great live!!!!!!!!!
    The guitar is a Tyler Ultimate weapon, he is making them again!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

One more
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

After Time to burn on Stay he uses his old 63 strat...he had that one for ages....
    I think it had Live Wires on there, he has also used Hot stacks and a JB with it.
    I always wondered how this player got so overlooked!
    That man had been on some major hits as well.....quite a few
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 05-10-2007, 01:05 PM.

Re: Dann Huff!!!!!!!

Cool sounds, I never heared of him before, great musician!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Cool sounds, I never heared of him before, great musician!

well actually you probably have cause he is a studio musician as well and has been on more albums than you can name. so chances are that listening to some other group you heard his awesome playing.
      Ibanez Roadstar II
      EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
      VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

Originally posted by tone? View Post
        well actually you probably have cause he is a studio musician as well and has been on more albums than you can name. so chances are that listening to some other group you heard his awesome playing.
        You're right then, what I tried to say is that I never heared his name before

Comment

Micheal Landau, Dann Huff, Tim Pierce, Larry Carlton, Steve Lukather, Micheal Thompson, are about the top of the line players from the US studio scene back then....
          They probally still play on alot of stuff, except Carlton who have had a solo career for a long time now, Luke also doing his own thing.
          Huff is producing more these days, but still plays live and on some tracks
          I have been a fan of Huff since somewhere in the very early 80's...
          Talk about a dedicated player, always striving to be the best he can be!
          Huge inspiration, in the give it all you can area, the playing I will never get around, he is just awesome, and that is his style, listening to him always made me happy about liking alot of different music.

Comment

Indeed tasty player!!

Comment

That's pretty sweet; his vocal work sounds so much like Mr. Big! I can definitely agree with that
              Watch My Videos
              Photography
              www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
              "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

Good player. Kirk Hammett can still outshred him...

Hva så der? Går det godt? Længe siden man har hørt fra dig... Har sku slået op med hobit-fanden igen.. Irriterende små piger.

Comment

The next time you mention Kirk along with Huff...I am going to break your scrawny neck Jr
                  Her går det godt...hva med dig???
                  Du har vel skiftet gearsmag 700 gange siden???

Comment

Hahahaha that hit home then...

Det går sgu.. Tøffelhelten og jeg er blevet gode venner og har fået snakket sammen, så det køre sku fint

Er stadigt på EMG 81 og TS-9

Comment

Haha Jr von mudglass
                      Syret!
                      Nå det var jo fedt nok!
                      Nu skal du vel snart afsted på lavskole....og spille Tele med Kasper

Comment

Jeg skal satme losse Kasper hårdt i løgene for at vise ham hvad jeg synes om Kashmir

Comment

Learn some Huff

Comment

I remember the name Huff when he seemed like he was the guitarist for every CCM artist in the mid 90's when I first heard of him. I had no idea he did the shred thing like that YouTube video. Maybe it was the artists of CCM but most of the guitar I always though of was bland and lifeless. Not to mention the production left alot to be desired. Hard to believe this is the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X