The crying machine clip#2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crying machine clip#2

Well one more recycler, I go against the normal usage of notes here, I wanted the tension to be evident at places.
    It is an extremely fun track to play along with, sorry about the poor backtrack soundquality.
    Used the Kramer with the Demon/59n hybrid humbucker....hmm was it the Kramer?? Oh I think it was.
    Anyways the amp was the Bassman and the cab was the Peavey one, overdrive and delay also the usual suspects.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 07-15-2004, 12:54 PM.

Re: The crying machine clip#2

deffinately sounds like you were having fun

i have that backing track, i might go dig it out and have a shot myself

nice tone as always man
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Thanks nuntius.
      Love to hear your take on it.

Comment

Up to par with your habitual self Rid. Excellent. And totally awesome tone!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
        Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Thanks Sly...hehe yeah the Bassman was at work that day, I am still puzzled that the damn thing works, everything needs attention in that amp.

Comment

Sorry Rid, wouldn't work for me.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Hey Rid, server "cannot be found"... is that happening on your side too?
                Originally posted by Kanye West
                Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Sorry...that update sucked eh??

Comment

Should work now.

Comment

I'm commenting as I'm listening...

It's a bit too crazy for me at the start IMO... then it gets to a nice slow part... lovely execution - and then starts getting crazy again, but this time I like it a lot better.

Now at 1:45 - love the use of tremolo

At around 2:25 I hear some wicked effects... tell me about 'em!

2:50... at the moment my favourite part... nice bridge - then it goes into some super nice leads...

In summary, sitting here with my eyes closed listening - the song keeps getting better as it goes on.

What scares me is that it lasted 4:45... how you were able to play for that long without making it seem long is an incredible thing in my mind.

I keep getting impressed by this forum - so much talent, great work Rid!
                      Originally posted by Kanye West
                      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Thanks Rainmaker.
                        At 2:25 is a clean guitar, that is Vai and some citar or a guitar run through an Eventide?!?
                        I only play the lead, he has some great figures to use as a foundation.
                        Lots of fun to play, I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                        X