My music is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My music is up

nuntius's right, the guitar port is sort of a Pod for the computer. Nuntius has great tones, so it must work well.

You're cheapest stuff remains the X V-Amp at less than US$ 70. You plug it straight into the sound card... and you can plug it in your amp if you wish also (but not both at the same time since you can't plug your amp in the card anyway). They is a Rat and a TS-9 emulation in the X-V-Amp also. Could be fun.

Gotta pickup my little girl from day care... back later

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

maybe a Vamp could be better though atm, since you could also use it with your amp, making that more versitile.

and when you get your traynor you could put it in the effects loop (if it has one) and use the effects (delay etc) in there and not alter the tone of the amp
      My clips

Originally posted by Rid
      How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Hey, I'm back and the angel is sleeping now...

I'd say if your on a budget go with the X V-Amp. If you can have the V-Amp 2, go for it. At ~ $US 125, people say it's almost as good as the POD.

My final comment: if you don't care about effects and are not to tight on the budget, get a Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 Pedal. My amp is based on that. It's the best freakin' pedal you can get, analog modelling of Fender, Marshall and Mesa-Boogie Amp.

If you put this pedal in front of your Traynor, you'll set yourself on fire. And the best thing is that the SansAmp GT2 can be plugged directly into the soundcard, it has speaker emulation.

OK, I gave you all the knowledge I have for budget and non-budget options. If I say anything more, you'll think I want to sell you something

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
        Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

You have a sense of what you want, meaning you have some direction to follow, keep it up man.

There is so many ways to play a guitar that it sometimes twists your mind
          Like it.
          And good thing that you play on an acoustic, I loved that piece the most, that shows that you have talent!

Comment

Thanks for the assistance guys,

I'll look into the V-Amp, my parents said "yeah no problem - just tell us", so I'm going to make an informed decision as to whats the best...

Appreciate the help Lee, Sly, Nuntius... thanks for the comments Rid - Classical Gas took me ages to learn, now I only remember the chorus (learned it around a year ago)...

I will probably go for the Behringer V-Amps you guys have been talking about. Now I gotta choose which one...

Again, thanks a bunch!

Bee
            Originally posted by Kanye West
            Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Bee- I listened to your work and it is pretty good. One bit of advise, specifically for the blues jam, try to play with more authority. At times it sounded like you didn't know what note to play next and the hesitation made it sound out of time. A bad note played like you meant to do it (with authority) will sound better than one you stumble on to.

I have never used the Guitar Port but I use a POD XT a ton. That is saying something since I have a Marshall DSL 50 and a VHT Pitbull sitting right next to me with a 4X12 cab. I can dial in a nice tone on my POD in about 10 seconds without having to hassle with letting the head warm up, cranking it, then mic placement, etc...
              MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

Working...
              X