So who's been wondering "When is CGord gonna do another shred freakout?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's been wondering "When is CGord gonna do another shred freakout?"

Those who have heard me unleash the Ultimate Shred know that I do not often allow it to escape the confines of my mind, my hands, my fingers, my instrument, my bedroom. This is only to protect you; I cannot, nay, must not allow you, the Unwashed Heathen, to hear the beauty & greatness that is the Ultimate Shred more than once a year or so. To do otherwise would be to doom the world to a universe where no other guitarist's playing could be appreciated. There are just too many lives at stake.

Without further ado, I present Freak On A Beach. Do not look upon its face! Turn away, lest you be blinded by its sheer beauty, grace, & truth.

Do not mock Happy Fun Ball.
    Curt
    CGord on myspace.com or soundclick.com

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, Black Cherry
    Dean Z-X, SD SH-6 Distortion (bridge), Black
    Ibanez RG410, EMG 85, Pearl Red
    Squier '51, 2-Tone Sunburst
    Washburn WG587, Metallic Red
    Schecter Stiletto Deluxe-5 bass, Black
    Ibanez SR500 bass, Satin Mahogany

Re: So who's been wondering "When is CGord gonna do another shred freakout?"

i didn't know you shredded? i forgot to turn away and i was blinded and deafened.
    Guitars:
    Schecter E-1 FR S (Sustaniac/Apocalypse), LEF EXP (Mayhem Set), Schecter C-1 Classic (Jazz/Distortion), Squire Affinity Strat (Hotrails)

Amps:
    Peavey MX VTX, Bugera 333x Infinium

Pedals:
    AMT SS-11B

Comment

Originally Posted by emilio
      i forgot to turn away and i was blinded and deafened.
      WHAT??? I CAN'T SEE OR HERE ANYTHING....

very foreboding tone. Do not hesitate to unleash the Ultimate Shred upon this fourm... if you do not, it may build up and consume you.

Comment

You are the Chromatic ,Unholy ,Unstopable god of Shredding!
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Curt

Comment

Originally posted by emilio View Post
            i didn't know you shredded?
            This is probably the most "musical" or "composed" or "put any thought into it" of my Ulitmate Shred clips; the other two I've made public have even less to do with structured music than this one. My lead playing is to music as blindly hurling paint onto a canvas is to art.

If you haven't heard them...

No, My Name Is NOT Edward

&

Steve Petrucci's Rising Farce
            Curt

Comment

This is so trippy...I woke up this morning thinking "I wonder when CGord is gonna do another shred freakout?" and lo, and behold, I visit my beloved SD forum, and here it is. Whilst I made a solemn pact with myself several years ago to immediately stop, crush and set fire to any piece of music which incorporated a guitarist using pinch harmonics, somehow this sonically disturbing manifestation of man's inner struggle compelled me to continue. I could smell the beach, the seaweed, the musty clams, and I could see the freak, running around on the sand waving both arms above his head, elbows locked in maximum extension. You've really got something there dude, and there isn't a rash cream or cortisone treatment anywhere that's gonna get rid of it. Don't make us wait so long next time.

Cheers....................wahwah
              Highway Star
              Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
              Mistreated
              Cause We Ended As Lovers
              Go ahead...check out my solo album @ http://geoffwells.bandcamp.com/

Originally posted by JOLLY
              Strats are better than Les Pauls.

Comment

LOL, my lead playing could definitely use a rash cream
                Curt

Comment

how did you get that pick to stick to your head? gum? lol but for real, glue, tape?
                  Guitars:
                  Schecter E-1 FR S (Sustaniac/Apocalypse), LEF EXP (Mayhem Set), Schecter C-1 Classic (Jazz/Distortion), Squire Affinity Strat (Hotrails)

Amps:

Pedals:
                  AMT SS-11B

Comment

emilio, I don't think it's right to just come straight out and ask a man how he got a pick to stick to his head, especially when that man is quite probably the greatest lead guitarist ever to grace this or any other dimension. It's about the Freak on the Beach man, not about the nature of the adhesive. Sure, I was wondering too, but I wasn't gonna ask. Mind you, now that you have, I'd be pretty keen to know too.

Cheers......................wahwah
                    Highway Star
                    Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
                    Mistreated
                    Cause We Ended As Lovers
                    Go ahead...check out my solo album @ http://geoffwells.bandcamp.com/

Originally posted by JOLLY
                    Strats are better than Les Pauls.

Comment

1: lick pick

2: stick pick

(I learned it from Michael Anthony)
                      Curt

Comment

Aahahah!
                        Hey Mr.Wah ,Your posts made my day ,and i swear my English was not that good to describe the ultimate chaos with a pick sticked on his head!I love that man!I love his crazyness ,and his sheer ,bare and unstopable force to playing unidentified melodies ,and melody alikes.
                        Cheers you both ,for making this part of the forum better than ever ,and better than any other part of this forum!
                        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by wahwah View Post
                          emilio, I don't think it's right to just come straight out and ask a man how he got a pick to stick to his head, especially when that man is quite probably the greatest lead guitarist ever to grace this or any other dimension. It's about the Freak on the Beach man, not about the nature of the adhesive. Sure, I was wondering too, but I wasn't gonna ask. Mind you, now that you have, I'd be pretty keen to know too.

Cheers......................wahwah
                          i'm soooo sorry! i shouldn't have gone staight up like that but i was curious. please spare me! i'm young and foolish and had no i dea! sorry for my bad manners oh king of the shred! i should have known that you were born with that pick on your head as a sign of your almighty guitar prowess! spare me!

Guitars:

Amps:

Pedals:
                          AMT SS-11B

Comment

Megasick!!
                            Hehe but damn man.....I feel seasick now
                            Oh master of the unholy dimension!
                            Had a blast!
                            Niels

Comment

A swirl of tones where I'm captured now...the holy shred dungeon

Dangerous stuff!
                              Originally posted by Guitarist
                              Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
                              http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
                              X