banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the most simple/cheapist recording program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the most simple/cheapist recording program?

I'm a guitarist, not a computer genius. I barely know how to work the forum. Hell, I cant even figure out how to delete a thread. I need something simple and straight to the point. I dont need any effects or multitracks or drumbeats or any of that. I dont need to adjust my eq on the computer, I dont need to simulate amps and guitars and pickup configureations. I already have a mic and I'm able to jam on yahoo, but I have no idea how to record. Isnt there a recording program for dummies?
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: what's the most simple/cheapist recording program?

Sound Recorder

On a serious note, the only two programs I've heard people mention are Cakewalk and Pro Tools... try them
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Re: what's the most simple/cheapist recording program?

I dont really have the cash to just "try 'em" ya know? I just need something simple and easy, with all the fat trimmed.
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Working...
      X