Re: This is a guitar forum, right?

Originally posted by Jonnylane
    To put it simply, I guess I don't post here for fear not being understood
    poor excuse! get us a clip darn it
    https://www.bandmix.com/stevereed/

Comment

+1 to Stevo

And Lee I have to disagree with you partially, I believe natural talent is more of a "criteria" for becoming extremely good, where hard work is the separator.

You can never be good if you're tone deaf... or uninspired. But there are a LOT of people out there who aren't tone deaf, I'd say more so than not - and the manual dexterity and creativity can stem from practising playing and learning theory.

Steve Vai practises for ten hours each night? That will surely bring him so much further than a guy of equal 'natural talent' who just practises one hour!

Of course, those without natural talent face a multiplier - and what I mean by that is the fact that they have to double, triple, quadruple their practise time, etc.

What do you think?

Bee
      Originally posted by Kanye West
      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

people should definitely post more here

who cares if it's not "perfect"

you guys have heard my stuff and it's far from perfect! i dont even have drums, or bass!!! and yet i still post here!

Comment

lol moom - acapella guitar is where its at!
          My clips

Originally posted by Rid
          How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Working...
          X