Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volumeswells and so..Days end clip

The Wolfgang with all 59's n and b.
    Bassmanamp and the first version of the Plexitone overdrive plus a very raw delayunit...nothing but a print with some jacks for in and out

Re: Volumeswells and so..Days end clip

That was an interesting piece. The only thing I did'nt like was it was to short! Hey Rid, do you know if and when the Plexi Tone pedal will be avaliable is the U.S? Cool sound.

Comment

Thanks Mike, well we did not get them out of the door before summerbreak, but I suspect that the next couple of weeks we should get some units shipped, on both the delay and dual-overdrive units.
      After that it just depends on the speed of the planes
      We have lots of pre-orders on both, kinda amusing since very few have heard any of them....but it is a good sign for us I guess, trust is a great thing to recive.

Comment

Thanks Rid. I enjoy your clips too. Great playing. Well, I'm done with work for the night and I'm outta here for a week!!! Long overdue. Take care.

Comment

Thanks Lee and Mike...hehe Celtic-Jazz...that sounds different

Comment

cool track

definitely has the "movie soundtrack" vibe ... in a good way, of course - setting an atmosphere
            "music heals"
            facebook

Comment

Thanks Curly, yeah sometimes I wish I had ways to record myself when I see tv

Comment

Working...
              X