Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me

cant talk well. sorry
    the drumer and and i (lead guitar) are geting bored of playing music..SHOCK/HORROR!!
    im used 2 wanting to play until im hungry/sleepy
    whats wrong?
    whats the cure?
    what am i talking about?

Re: help me

i went through a phase like that, its only just stopped.

you need to play live!

also learn how to play more than just you like, i got to a point where i could nail certain things, but then my guitar teacher made me try and play jazz and country - i got instantly (and still am) stumped. it brought the drive to become better back!
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

play what you thought you'd never play.
      i got bored with playing heavy metal all of the time and now i'm into blues and *gasp* i've even ventured into the nu-metal sounding dropd riffs >.< (but i am NOT going further than that and that's definite) it's fun to play and even more fun when the other guitarists knows how to complement and fulfill your playing well.

Comment

I have the same problem as Shred. I'm just burnt out and feel like I have developed a creativity block. Not only that but the guitar riffs I do come up with just don't seem good enough to even bother improving them. I've been playing for 6 years but this is the second year I have been trying to compose my own music. Some people feel I'm way to hard on myself in general..... Are my standards for myself to high?

GuitarGuy503
        Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 07-27-2004, 02:08 AM.
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

guys, you just have to let it sit around for a while. we all have creativity holes now and again. now you dont feel like touching the gutiar, but in a week you might pick up the guitar and start wailing like you never did before. having little breaks helps more often than not

Comment

Working...
          X