'A stare into space' on CDBaby now :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'A stare into space' on CDBaby now :)

my loop-project is now available on cdbaby. the first 15 cds will be available for 6$
    The idea of 'A stare into space' was primarily influenced by the loop-things of Shawn Lane and Brian Eno and....(though it came out different) I started the first tune on February (2007) and finished the last one on Semptember(2007).
    What came out was a blend of Rock-, jazz-, world-music- and contemporary classical styles.
    Guitars, synthesizers, tablas, and noises of every kind were used during the recording-process.

for some clips just click the link :
    CD Baby - Independently distribute to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, TikTok, Pandora & more. Make money from your songs worldwide on 150+ trusted platforms.

maybe some of you like the stuff

greetings,
    Sascha

Re: 'A stare into space' on CDBaby now

Hey man..that's great news!!! Didn't know you put it already out (internet shortage ), congrats!!!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

yeah. i'm not that very oftne online recently (school,driving lessons,...)
      how's the imbroglio-cd going?

Comment

It's recorded..just waiting for the final mix..today was the last recording day in Düsseldorf..it will be cool =)

When it's done I will post clips and news here
        Originally posted by Guitarist
        Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
        http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
        X