Going numb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going numb

Check out my song Going numb at http://www.soundclick.com/adammatthews and let me know what you think. Thx in advance.

Re: Going numb

the chords are quite nice! its pretty catchy too, and the tone on the clean solo was quite nice

only guitar critiscism is you were using too much vibrato on the outro solo

the singing was alright, it worked but i cant help thinking with a better singer it would be an awesome track

i think the snare is a bit high in the mix
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Re: Going numb

Thx for the feedback guys. I can see where it sounds a bit busy but believe it or not, 5 people can play this song. It's tracked out with this in mind: Drummer, bassist, Keyboardist, Rhythm guitarist (doubled), second guitarist doing minor stuff then picking up the rhythm while rhythm guitarist goes solo. I would sing the Baritone parts while two others sing the bass and tenor (I think). I also have a vocal fx pedal that can do the delays. My point is, give me a drummer, bassist, guitarist and keyboardist with some vocals, and we can do this song note for note. I'm currently in a band that has only four members: a female singer, me on guitar/keys, a bassist and a drummer and we sound almost as full as this recording. Don't worry, no offense taken, just explaining a bit about my style. I understand that most bands that record very full like this can not reproduce this sound live.

Comment

Working...
      X