No announcement yet.

my Led zeppelin tribute band... clips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Led zeppelin tribute band... clips!

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Let me know your comments !!
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Re: my Led zeppelin tribute band... clips!

Awsome. I really dig your playing, and the guitar tone. You get pretty **** close to that Page tone. Very nice presentation also, I dig how you are rocking the lp and the double neck sg, very cool.
    - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Very, very good. As previously posted the tone is very close to Page but your note choice and phrasing sounds as much like you as it does him, which is important. Now then, what is the approach in terms of scale/mode/chord tones whe playing "Since I've Been Loving You"? I really like the way you played it, but have no idea where to start.

Comment

Jam out man. Ya'll sound great!! I really dug your solo on No Quarter. You got that good bubbley sounding Jimmy sound on your solos. Cool stuff man.

Comment

Thats great man. I wish i could be in a zeppelin cover band. Tone was great, as was the playing. I like how you've taken all the great parts of page's playing and added your own great style. Do you guys cover What is and what should never be"? we do that one, really fun one to play.
          Gear:
          Fender '03 CIJ Antigua Strat
          Epi Dot Natural
          Partscaster blackie
          Breedlove Passport Mahogany
          VOX V845 -> MXR Blue Box -> Boss CS-3 -> MXR Phase 90 -> Paul C. Tim OD -> Fulltone Plimsoul -> Boss CE-3 -> EHX Memory Toy -> SD Deja Vu Delay >
          Marshall Artist 30 4202 or Bugera V5

I WORK FOR GC, IF YOU NEED A DEAL PM ME!!!

Comment

Wow.. that's marvelous - I think you've gone as close to Jimmy as possible in terms of tone and playing.
            Since I'm a huge Zep fan You got lots of respect and admiration from me.

Comment

No doubt, that was very very good, I really enjoyed all of them. thanks for sharing!

dave
              I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Oh , and you've made me to pick up my guitar again and play... It would be great but I got to pass my exam tomorrow (mind that i got no hope to do that... that's a hard one)
                anyway - maybe thats the way... I'm gonna be a guitarist, not a psychologist... If I only could play at least halfway as good as you I'd consider myself as a great, worthy guitarist (and now I'm just a lousy guitar player)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  Oh , and you've made me to pick up my guitar again and play... It would be great but I got to pass my exam tomorrow (mind that i got no hope to do that... that's a hard one)
                  anyway - maybe thats the way... I'm gonna be a guitarist, not a psychologist... If I only could play at least halfway as good as you I'd consider myself as a great, worthy guitarist (and now I'm just a lousy guitar player)
                  Some important things to be aware of Shibby:

1. You may well pass that exam, hard or not. You have the same brain and nervous system as the rest of us, therefore you are as intelligent as any of us if you care to develop it. As you appear to be studying, you are developing it. So, you the ability to pass the exam whether it's hard or not.

2. You can be a guitarist and a psychologist. Don't think in "all or nothing" terms or you will self-sabotage. In psychology this process is known as "splitting". Avoid it.

3. You are always a worthy guitarist. If you learn and practice continually you will be great. I doubt that you're any where near as lousy as you think you are.

Big yourself up, the beliefs that you hold about yourself will dictate the level of success you are capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by FBloke View Post
                    Some important things to be aware of Shibby:

1. You may well pass that exam, hard or not. You have the same brain and nervous system as the rest of us, therefore you are as intelligent as any of us if you care to develop it. As you appear to be studying, you are developing it. So, you the ability to pass the exam whether it's hard or not.

2. You can be a guitarist and a psychologist. Don't think in "all or nothing" terms or you will self-sabotage. In psychology this process is known as "splitting". Avoid it.

3. You are always a worthy guitarist. If you learn and practice continually you will be great. I doubt that you're any where near as lousy as you think you are.

Big yourself up, the beliefs that you hold about yourself will dictate the level of success you are capable of.
                    Thanks for kind words, You've said evereything I needed to hear, like You've known me for years.
                    I know it could sound like I was breaking down or lament over myself, but I'm gonna do my job as well as possible to achive my goals.
                    I owe You a beer or two

Comment

I have "known you" for years, I spend 36 years operating from the same belief system! If I'd started working on it in my 20's I'd be out gigging by now. The fact that you're interested in psychology at a young age is wonderful - keep going. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be this: don't compare yourself to how others play, be very clear about who you are as guitar player. All the great musicians I've ever met have this in common - they know what they want to play, they have a clear musical identity. They have the courage to keep it simple and play what sounds great and they enjoy playing the instrument. Don't confuse your development as a musician with your self-esteem. Enjoy playing and feel good about that. And finally - it's all about the song, not how "good" you are as a guitarist. If you love the song you're playing, you'll sound great.

Keep on keeping on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thames View Post
                        Great stuff guys!
                        Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                        Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by FBloke View Post
                          I have "known you" for years, I spend 36 years operating from the same belief system! If I'd started working on it in my 20's I'd be out gigging by now. The fact that you're interested in psychology at a young age is wonderful - keep going. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be this: don't compare yourself to how others play, be very clear about who you are as guitar player. All the great musicians I've ever met have this in common - they know what they want to play, they have a clear musical identity. They have the courage to keep it simple and play what sounds great and they enjoy playing the instrument. Don't confuse your development as a musician with your self-esteem. Enjoy playing and feel good about that. And finally - it's all about the song, not how "good" you are as a guitarist. If you love the song you're playing, you'll sound great.

Keep on keeping on.
                          AMEN

Shibby, Im not a great guitarist, just a simple guy who like to rock!
                          Seriously, I cant even play things like EVH and fast solos and technical stuff. I had no technical courses/lessons, I only play the way I like. I like to Rock n roll, and thats fine! I was in a Floyd tribute band in the last years and ****, I had NO fun/pleasure, I couldnt find my place in the band, so I left and more than happy now. There are still some improvements here and there, lots of work, but **** I like what I play and the whole band, and this is the most important, you gotta have FUN !
                          Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Bump! :d

Comment

I just added 2 new clips of our recent gig. Check out the RMC PICTURE wah in action on "The Ocean"

Comment

Working...
                              X