Still Got The Blues for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Got The Blues for You

I found this jam track posted on another board and love this tune. I used my 1993 Washburn SS-40 Steve Stephens sig with the stock Washburn elimators into my Fender Prosonic run through my 4/12 cab no effects. I think I pretty much nailed the Moore Soldano SLO and Les Paul tones on this one!
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: Still Got The Blues for You

Yeah, the tone and playing are great, and get the feeling really well. Brilliant.
    (BTW- Didn't Gary use a JTM 30 on SGTB)
    Guitars:
    http://my.opera.com/KK91/albums/slideshow/?album=969652

Comment

Re: Still Got The Blues for You

Originally posted by Iron Horse View Post
      Yeah, the tone and playing are great, and get the feeling really well. Brilliant.
      (BTW- Didn't Gary use a JTM 30 on SGTB)
      The version I have is off the Blues Alive CD and he used his Soldano SLO with the 59 Paul.
      I do know Garys intro solos but tried to cop kinda my own feel on this one. Thanks for the comment I'm humbled.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
      X