Comment

Re: The English Way

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
      Cool wah man! Nice...
      Thanks so much.
      "study and show yourself approved"

Comment

Frank, this is probably the fifth clip or so of yours that I've had to download and add to my iPod, they're awesome! I really liked the wah as innerdreamrecords.co said, and that quieter clean part near the middle with the chords played over the drums and sustained bass notes. Are the solos just improvised, or are some parts of it thought out? I can only aspire to play like you do one day!

And the tone was really nice too, was that your Marshalls?

EDIT: I can't download this one unfortunately, no access to a credit card to buy it at the moment, I could've sworn some of your recordings were free in the past...if not than I have someone else on my iTunes under Frank Axtell
        Last edited by Corbic; 04-03-2008, 08:06 PM.
        The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
        And Here on Bandcamp!
        Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Frank,

Which wah do you use?
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Corbic View Post
            Frank, this is probably the fifth clip or so of yours that I've had to download and add to my iPod, they're awesome! I really liked the wah as innerdreamrecords.co said, and that quieter clean part near the middle with the chords played over the drums and sustained bass notes. Are the solos just improvised, or are some parts of it thought out? I can only aspire to play like you do one day!

And the tone was really nice too, was that your Marshalls?

EDIT: I can't download this one unfortunately, no access to a credit card to buy it at the moment, I could've sworn some of your recordings were free in the past...if not than I have someone else on my iTunes under Frank Axtell
            Thanks so much for your interest in my music...I used to post lots of free stuff in the past but a full time musician like myself needs to make a living. All solos were improvised, the middle section was also a chord improvisation using two Fender Supers in stereo. All the other parts were done using a HW 59 Marshall Superlead 100 with David bray mod 1 and a Marshall JMP 50. Thanks again.
            Last edited by FrankAxtell; 04-04-2008, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
              Frank,

Which wah do you use?
              Cry Baby

Comment

Working...
              X