X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-minor blues

Some noodling!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: A-minor blues

I really dig your playing man, I think I've said it before but your tone and style remind me a lot of Guthrie. Only thing I'd suggest is to throw some really interesting rhythmic motifs in there like more triplet based stuff or polyrhythms like 7/4 lines. Great work, sounded awesome.
    Two dyslexics walk into a bra...

Comment

Originally posted by tehsuperfox View Post
      I really dig your playing man, I think I've said it before but your tone and style remind me a lot of Guthrie. Only thing I'd suggest is to throw some really interesting rhythmic motifs in there like more triplet based stuff or polyrhythms like 7/4 lines. Great work, sounded awesome.
      Thank you very much!

Yeah I miss some action in my playing, too. I will keep that in mind for sure and give it another try tomorrow.

Thanks a ton!
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

I enjoyed the clip. The playing is just fine. Trying to add too much will just mess up the rhythm you got going. I like a song that is technically challenging but still very musical. Sometimes better just as is like David Gilmour. Great tone! Engl amp?

Comment

As usual Adrian...a real treat for the ears!

Comment

Working...
          X